clint hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clint hill

im sorry but any other player as out of his depth has him would be getting pelters.....time to say goodbye!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
    im sorry but any other player as out of his depth has him would be getting pelters.....time to say goodbye!
    Sad but true. Thought he could have had a red today the amount of time he pulled players back that was just too fast for him. Great servant and all that but its about that time.

Comment

blocksie debbie harry was a decent sort back in the day............but now.......no ta!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        blocksie debbie harry was a decent sort back in the day............but now.......no ta!
        I dunno Facto...

Reckon you still would....

Comment

yee gods blocksie............looks like my aunt pat!

Comment

He's been a lability for years now! Disregarding the fact he's so slow, he always gives stupid and clumsy free kicks away when he tries to win the ball and if not doing that he backs off way too far inviting players into our box. He's lucky also and gets away with tackles that should be pens and cards. Today he should've seen red.

Comment

Fella's playing because he's picked. That he shouldnt be picked isn't his fault. We haven't an adequate full back at the club. Why not turn your ire upon the likes of f acking Caulker and No B alls Fer? And the s hitty stupid selection and subs made by Les' mate?

Comment

Hill would be the first to admit he ain't up for it, Yun over him every time. Hill should join the coaching staff next season, imagine him, sir les, ramsay and sherwood running the club from youth academy to the first team.
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

To grandson in fifty years.
                  "young man, i used to follow queens park rangers through thick and thin. In 2015 we were in the premiership and clint hill was a regular starter."
                  "fark off grandad you senile old carnt'.

Comment

Can't blame Clint being told to play left back! Will always hold that lovable man as a battler.he's doing a job bit like a retired soldier being asked for another stint and I salute you Clint xx
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                      Can't blame Clint being told to play left back! Will always hold that lovable man as a battler.he's doing a job bit like a retired soldier being asked for another stint and I salute you Clint xx
                      He's being asked to play when he shouldn't, we know that so dont blame him at all for that. There's still no excusing the ridiculous needless fouls he makes more often than not giving away costly FK's, or the fact he's often caught wrong side of his player, or yards deeper than the rest of the back line playing people onside, or that if he isn't hoofing aimlessly, most of his passes fail to find a QPR player.

Comment

I think positionally and defensively hes ok but he offers nothing else in his game aside from that and in the premier league your left back is also your left winger. Look at Clyne yesterday he spent more time attacking our Hill then he did in his own half

Clint is an out and out defender its a shame hes going out this way

Comment

warnock saw he wasnt up to it four years ago....not clints fault....poor management and the fact in four years not decent young replacement found......sorry there was n we loaned him to huddersfield such was our strength in this position!

Comment

he will be our captain and starting CB in the championship next year.

When we are relegated then we will have the biggest clear out ever seen at QPR mind the previous couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                              Sad but true. Thought he could have had a red today the amount of time he pulled players back that was just too fast for him. Great servant and all that but its about that time.
                              I feel sorry for him, if Yun was fit he should have played, how can the same mistake be made continually? It make me think that the whole back room should be cleared out!!!

The only saving grace for Ramsey is the influence of Bond, maybe Hoddle should have stayed, and Bond kicked out.
                              Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
                              X