Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing less then a minimum of 4points will do

From next two away games

Ideally two wins but no matter what fantasists think on the site you don't go from losing every away game to winning two on the trot but we do have to come away unbeaten in both and with a win that's the minimum requirement

Both Sunderland and hull are no great shakes and hull is our best chance of a win and we have to target it. Losing to teams like hull and Sunderland is unthinkable as its not only a lose but they pull away from us

I salute the 500+ that have already committed to Sunderland your all Heros

two defeats abnd the rotund lady will be all but singing.........
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Wont beat Sunderland at their place i would have thought so Hull is go for broke.

Comment

We're get comfortably beat at Sunderland. And maybe nick a point at hull if we're lucky. The games up now. I'd leave sir les n ramsey in charge then get a manager in next season who knows the championship and will play younger players for the future. So we don't have to keep doing these clear outs every season of old shite.

Comment

Someone always says this. We could lose the two and still be close enough to the same position. Plenty of the last games were crucial and we lost all them so...

Comment

Yep.

Comment

We don't have the where with all to stay up am afraid and whilst there are a few potential alternatives and personal permiatatioms being offered up I think we all know deep down we're all but relegated.....

I'd like a Bond and Ramsey to stay until the end of the season and then get in Eddie Howe to then give it a go of getting is up within a coupe of seasons and Sir Les and Ramsey concentrate on developing some local pups.... Our youth system has produced hardly any first team players in the last 20yrs.....
              Last edited by BuffooneRy; 08-02-2015, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                We're get comfortably beat at Sunderland. And maybe nick a point at hull if we're lucky. The games up now. I'd leave sir les n ramsey in charge then get a manager in next season who knows the championship and will play younger players for the future. So we don't have to keep doing these clear outs every season of old shite.
                How is the game up when we are only one point from safety?

Comment

4 points.

Would be a miracle. For a start I can only dream that the Sunderland under 10's were to show up. Because maybe they'll be a closer match to our level.

And Hull are obviously looking at us as a home banker, and rightly so. As they will beat us.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                    Cooome on know.... We all know about mathematical chances but this is even worse than 2012 in respect of seeing a slow motion car crash.... Harry will say that there was still a good chance etc blah blah blah.... The rot has set in, we can't score and now our top scorer who had gone off the boil anyway and is now out for most of the rest of the season and folks still think we could do it.... Get real it's embarrassing but nowhere near as embarrassing as our woeful away record....

Cherries have a great away record and at least Eddie Howe would get us wins away from home... Remember them... Last one was in May....

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                      Because we haven't got a point away all season and can't win at home now either. Plus the injury to the only player that can score for us. It curtains. Anyone that thinks we're staying up is dreaming.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                        Because we haven't got a point away all season and can't win at home now either. Plus the injury to the only player that can score for us. It curtains. Anyone that thinks we're staying up is dreaming.
                        Hard to disagree there Big Fella but there will be those die hards who will want to fight you over it as if you have committed the most deviant of crimes.... What an effing well disgrace this season has been and can only get worse... That said I'd wet my knickers if we somehow managed a win at Sunferland on Tues but won't be getting a spare pair at the ready just in case....

Comment

Defoe v Clint Hill & Rio. Oh my

Comment

We are one million per cent down in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
                              Hard to disagree there Big Fella but there will be those die hards who will want to fight you over it as if you have committed the most deviant of crimes.... What an effing well disgrace this season has been and can only get worse... That said I'd wet my knickers if we somehow managed a win at Sunferland on Tues but won't be getting a spare pair at the ready just in case....
                              there's always going to be fans that want to believe in miracles. And that's fair enough I'd love us to pull one off and stay up. But it ain't going to happen. Been anough games this season to know we ain't got the minerals to do it.

Comment

Working...
                              X