Time for youth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for youth

Personally I if rumours are true about Dunne , Austin and Onouha being out for the season I feel we should play youth... Time to think about next season??

Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post
    Personally I if rumours are true about Dunne , Austin and Onouha being out for the season I feel we should play youth... Time to think about next season??
    Time to think about Sunderland away, not next season.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Only if the players are good enough, would rather loose by 1 or 2 every week than 4 or 5. Who from the youth team is up to premier league football at the moment ?

Comment

If you don't give them the chance, you'll never find out.

Comment

Give Reece cox, manning and maybe Petrasso a go?

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
            Give Reece cox, manning and maybe Petrasso a go?
            Cox yes, is the other one called Mitchell?

Comment

Clubs what play young players attract good ones, As it is seen to be giving them a chance.

Comment

Why are people talking as if we're like 20 points from safety?
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

what happened to Ned? Why is he out for the season?

Comment

Bringing young new players. who have no experience of premiership top level football through is a hard ask. Very few make the step up when you can't afford that luxury-its also the risk of destroying confidence. If we have a player worthy of the risk he will get a shot ...les will be clued up enough to know that. Before we start looking at kids let the men that get paid massive amounts of money earn it.
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                      If you don't give them the chance, you'll never find out.
                      Nah, you find out how they do at their loan clubs. So should we play a bunch of guys that are in and out of League 2 & 1 teams in the premier league? don't think so. Our youth isn't up to it.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                        Why are people talking as if we're like 20 points from safety?
                        I know right!? This negativity permeates to the team surely. We need to think with relentless positivity to have any chance. We are not doomed. It's just going to take more energy to support during these tough times. C'mon you Rssss....WE can can do it!

Comment

Working...
                        X