Redknapp just as bad as Hughes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redknapp just as bad as Hughes

For me, Redknapp jumping ship hours after the transfer window shut is worse than what Mark Hughes did for us. He's realised he can't do anything to improve the team and he's left us in a helpless position by not giving the next manager any time to get rid of players and bring in one or two of his own.
    Fernandes trusted Redknapp, who wasted all the transfer budget on an injury prone player in Sandro. I think the way Redknapp has gone about things is disgraceful. But it's worth remembering that this mess is also mostly Fernandes' fault. It's hard to slate the guy because he means well, but unfortunately just about every decision he makes is the wrong one. I do wonder just how long he's going to stay at the club because I can't see how we've progressed under his reign. He's got the club in uncontrollable amounts of debt and he's losing a load of money himself

Did you ever consider that HR knew we had to bring in at least one more striker and the board didn't back him and that if Austin was to possibly get injured no manager would save this team?
    @gatorTFC

Comment

Can we move on now. Harry's gone. It's history now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
        Can we move on now. Harry's gone. It's history now.
        Yep!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
          Did you ever consider that HR knew we had to bring in at least one more striker and the board didn't back him and that if Austin was to possibly get injured no manager would save this team?
          Did Redknapp never realise that Vargas and Zarate are actually centre-forwards. No wonder the board decided they didn't want to back him anymore! He also thought Fer was a winger!

Comment

Both #### and both gone.

Comment

Working...
            X