PLayers that should be dropped next game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLayers that should be dropped next game

Hill Traore Barton should be left out, bring in Sandro if fit and Yun, Vargas and Isla should not be left out also Zarate should start, and that leaves one other to be left out any idea's.

Joey won't be dropped, but he picked up another card does he get a ban?
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
      Lets hope so...
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Dropping the Chileans was a big mistake. They offer a lot going forward.

Comment

If we can nick some points out of our 2 away games we are still in with a good chance of staying up, if we can get the right players on the pitch.

Comment

I hope Ramsey as learned something, don't leave vargas and isla on the bench, don't play traore at any cost. Poor clint as to be sidelined and let's hope yun is fit
            You Rsssssss

Comment

That's 5 games in a row now starting with Swansea on the 1st Jan. If that one counts he misses Sunderland.

Comment

I hope Ramsey as learned something, don't leave vargas and isla on the bench, don't play traore at any cost. Poor clint as to be sidelined and let's hope yun is fit
                Full stop.

Comment

Dunny may not be fit for the Sunderland game which means Ned will move into CB and Isla at RB. Hill seriously lacks pace and should be replaced by Yun. As for Traore, wouldn't mind never seeing him in a QPR shirt again.

Comment

Agree with all the points raised. Clint is too slow and should never play in a Premier team. Traore should be the one that we should have sold and not Mutch or Simspson. Vargas and Isla must be certain starters if we are to stand a slight chance of surviving. Zarate looks lively and seems he has something to prove. Adel must improve his fitness, however if he is pushed further up, he may be of some help with his trickery. It seems we are done, however, we are not that adrift. But we must get something from the Sunderland game to stand any chance, small as it now looks, to avoid the drop.

Comment

I couldn't remember has Barton already had a ban ? If not he's fine from the start of the year every player gets a clean slate but if he's reached 10 cards I'm sure it's a 2 game ban

Comment

don't know what game I was watching but Joey had a decent game. Phillips stood out as the one who should be dropped
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                          Dropping the Chileans was a big mistake. They offer a lot going forward.
                          Came on at the end and did alot of damage, my feeling is that if austin is out, we will see zarate up front, Chileans on the right, Phillips on the left where he played really well after Traore Farking off. Yun will come back in and I can see us being solid (hopefully)
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                            don't know what game I was watching but Joey had a decent game. Phillips stood out as the one who should be dropped
                            Phillips was poor first half on the right, came into his own on the left when traore left imo
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              Phillips was poor first half on the right, came into his own on the left when traore left imo
                              second half he did more damage on the right whipping in crosses imo, id put vargas in for austin up top and i have no preference over adel or zarate they offer as much as each other
                              i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Working...
                              X