That result for me has sent us down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That result for me has sent us down

Southampton despite their lofty position were bang average and there for the taking but as is the norm we bottle it and create nothing

Where is the next win going to come from?? Two away games next no doubt lose as is the norm away and cut adrift

Today's result was the first nail I am afraid

We won't win more than 3 games. So yes we're gone.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Southampton despite their lofty position were bang average and there for the taking but as is the norm we bottle it and create nothing

Where is the next win going to come from?? Two away games next no doubt lose as is the norm away and cut adrift

Today's result was the first nail I am afraid
      Think you'll find there's still 42 points to go for. We're not done yet.
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
        Think you'll find there's still 42 points to go for. We're not done yet.
        Yes there is but we lose away week in week out and home wins have dried up. Where are we getting six wins we need to stay up rich??

Comment

Not yet, but if we don't get a win from our next four games then it's bye bye I reckon.

Comment

That response rich stinks of what everyone was saying about away record wait until we get winnable away games and things will be ok. Too many people burying their heads still

Comment

Yes there is but we lose away week in week out and home wins have dried up. Where are we getting six wins we need to stay up rich??
              Remember the first season back in the prem under Hughes? No reason why we can't do it again. Keep believing mate.

Comment

Remember the first season back in the prem under Hughes? No reason why we can't do it again. Keep believing mate.
                Just out of interest how many points did we have under Hughes at this stage?

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                  Just out of interest how many points did we have under Hughes at this stage?
                  Not sure. The point I'm making is we strung a series of wins together. We can do it again.

Comment

Not sure. The point I'm making is we strung a series of wins together. We can do it again.
                    It's not looking good though is it tbh, I still have faith though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                      It's not looking good though is it tbh, I still have faith though.
                      No it's not looking good but it's still doable.

Comment

That response rich stinks of what everyone was saying about away record wait until we get winnable away games and things will be ok. Too many people burying their heads still
                        Not a case of head burying. It's keeping the faith to whatever end.

Comment

It's doable if you have a side that can dig wins or draws out the bag on current firm we can't. We only get points when austin scores if he don't we get f uck all he's now got broken foot if Rumours are to be believed

Games up for me

Comment

gotta agree with westie.....just got back and unless there is some turnaround of gargantuan proportions we are doomed....hill n dunne still playing ffs comon!.......some of our players run in super slow mo!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I have West right, only quibble is whether writing was on the wall at Burnley away - you know, when we were suddenly going to turn round our away form...

Comment

Working...
                              X