Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What idiot would pick that waste of space, Traore????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What idiot would pick that waste of space, Traore????

You have to be brain dead and retarded to play him. Totally useless. Might as well have ten men.

Agree total waste.

Comment

Was pony today - can't believe we took Adel off before him. Madness.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

He doesn't want to run after the ball I was screaming at him total waste off space
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Was pony today - can't believe we took Adel off before him. Madness.
          Dumbass sub. Take that p rick off, put Adel on the left, Zarate up front. Putting Philips on the left by bringing Isla on the right when Philips was starting to make things happen on the right was another stupid, stupid choice.

Comment

Atrocious player always has been. His deal ran out last season and I thought we was gonna get shot of it. But some plank gave him another 2 years.

Comment

The worst professional I've seen in my life

Comment

The worse player ever to put a Rangers shirt on
                You Rsssssss

Comment

Unbelievably bad today, only weak link out there today and he cost us with his inability to cross and touch and pass and run and cover and do anything
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    Unbelievably bad today, only weak link out there today and he cost us with his inability to cross and touch and pass and run and cover and do anything
                    F a k me. He really was bad then...... If only he were the only weak link. I'd like to see a strong link.

Comment

As I said in my thread I belive he was put in simply to balance the side as he's left footed. A safe bet you would of thought.

Absolute rubbish he was.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        F a k me. He really was bad then...... If only he were the only weak link. I'd like to see a strong link.
                        4 centre backs and Traore? Rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                          As I said in my thread I belive he was put in simply to balance the side as he's left footed. A safe bet you would of thought.

Absolute rubbish he was.
                          Agree. Could see why he was put there. Left footed winger in the left wing. But just had a terrible game

Comment

I think Traore was selected to assist Hill with Southampton's pacey attacking dept .

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                              The worse player ever to put a Rangers shirt on
                              Harsh statement, we have had some right twinkles in the past

He ain't good though
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                              X