Not enough quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not enough quality

Its crystal clear that we lacks quality. Players that cannot even make a good first touch to the ball. Was Yun injured? Cannot understand playing Hill instead of Yun. Adel and Zarate when he came on, showed that they have quality. Phillips seems that he can improve by playing more games. It was a bad decision leaving Isla and Vargas out of the side to play Traore and Hill. Will give Ramsey the benefit of the doubt, however I expected Bond to know better.

We break so slowly its a joke - give the oppo enough time to get everybody back.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

We break slow from the back because we just hoof it up field. Taarabt and Fer were the only ones to try and dribble out from the back. Barton and the whole backline were more than happy to just clear their lines. We just need to be more confident on the ball thats all. Barton, Henry and Sandro and are not the types of midfielders that run with the ball much. Diakite is but he hasnt even made the 25 man squad.

Comment

Look, teams get relegated because they are not good enough. There are other teams that are not that good, however we seems to make the same mistakes. And the harshest thing of all is......Charlie Austin has stop scoring. I said this a while back and I was criticized. The statistics shows 2 goals from the penalty spot in his last SIX games.

Comment

Working...
        X