No announcement yet.

Thought we were unlucky today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just out of curiosity, at the end of the game when we thought we scored, did they not have two men on the line? I couldn't see and I knew the play was beyond forster but I though they had two ahead.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
      Why oh why is Caulker carrying the ball out and losing it with 3 strikers on the pitch and other offensive players on the pitch, our problem isn't luck, it's bad judgement! No football nouce
      Why is he carrying ball out because he's a brainless DUD mate ! Dunne goes off against Swansea Caulker comes on they score Dunne goes off today Saints score he's a farking liability , if Dunne misses out through injury he will be a far bigger lose than Charlie I think Vargas and Zarate can easily cover for him on his showing today

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
        Thought we played very very well today against a very good team. Ramsey's press conference was good, today he added fire, passion & is hungry. I feel he should have the Sunderland game & then should be judged after that

I know we lost but we played well & that's important
        I'm sorry mate Southampton today were poor in fact they just about put in the worse performance I have seen from a visiting team this season , how on earth they are up to 4th on todays showing just shows how fickle football can be

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          I'm sorry mate Southampton today were poor in fact they just about put in the worse performance I have seen from a visiting team this season , how on earth they are up to 4th on todays showing just shows how fickle football can be
          Maybe you are being a bit harsh on us because that is what you do, I think we made them look poor.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            Maybe you are being a bit harsh on us because that is what you do, I think we made them look poor.
            Whatever way you look at it they were poor right or wrong ? Yeah I thought we played ok But you cant expect to compete with the likes of Traore Caulker and Phillips in a side battling to stay up Traore is a dud Caulker is a liability always going to lose a goal with him on the pitch Phillips was far better than he's been but still way short of being Premier league class

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              Too many individual errors and our players never look comfortable in possession. Would give Ramsey the Sunderland game at least.
              I thought a draw would have been a fair result but am not surprise that we conseded late. When Caulker had all the time in world to pass the ball and he passes it short to them. Good performance but I still beleive we will be relegated as team not good enough at the basic things.

I was pleased to see Ramsey go for the win.

Comment

Originally posted by Azman View Post
                We're always unlucky aren't we? Being unlucky doesn't get you points in any league, not good enough.
                This
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                X