Thought we were unlucky today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought we were unlucky today

Thought we played very very well today against a very good team. Ramsey's press conference was good, today he added fire, passion & is hungry. I feel he should have the Sunderland game & then should be judged after that

I know we lost but we played well & that's important
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

We're always unlucky aren't we? Being unlucky doesn't get you points in any league, not good enough.

Comment

I agree. We didn't deserve to lose that game. So disappointing. I just hope a loss like that doesn't destroy the morale yet further.

Comment

Too many individual errors and our players never look comfortable in possession. Would give Ramsey the Sunderland game at least.

Comment

Fkin ridiculous the amount of late goals we have conceded to cost us points. Be glad to get rid of a lot of this shower at end of season. If west ham want caulker they want there heads testing. Pony at best.

Comment

Maybe a bit unlucky as the goal came just at the death, however, we are short, very short in nearly all departments. That's only 2 points in our last four games. Needs to say more?

Comment

Why oh why is Caulker carrying the ball out and losing it with 3 strikers on the pitch and other offensive players on the pitch, our problem isn't luck, it's bad judgement! No football nouce
              Kept the faith!

Comment

Unlucky my a rse. P iss poor as usual. Rubbish. Bar Zarate. Only a team with no balls concedes four goals in extra time in five matches. Would have been lucky to eek out a 0-0.

Comment

One win in last eight games....things need to change and fast

Comment

They hit the bar, had a penalty and 2nd yellow card turned down, missed an open goal when Green made a mess of things and we had one chance that their keeper reacted brilliantly to, it's not all luck, we are not good enough!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

We have to stop playing Clint Hill on the left, its just cruel. Can cover in the centre if needed.

Comment

The old were unlucky thread were noy unlucky were simply not good enough

Comment

Where was Sherwood today? No mention of him being at the game!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                            Too many individual errors and our players never look comfortable in possession. Would give Ramsey the Sunderland game at least.
                            I think traore was the only player who really was individually poor.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Same old story with us, always just fall short.

Ramsey is a likeable guy but he isn't going to to be able to sort this mess, and I'm not sure I'd want him managing us in the Championship. I'd rather stick with him than waste money on Sherwood though. May as well just accept relegation & plan for next season.

Comment

Working...
                              X