Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If it was R's playing a team in our position tomorrow then.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If it was R's playing a team in our position tomorrow then.....

you just know that we would oblige with handing over the three points as they would bound to be right up for it and determined to impress the new manager...

Let's hope that this can work in our favour tomorrow... I reckon that the cloud of doom and gloom that was Harry and his general negative demeanour now being a thing of the past will lift the whole club.....

Hopefully...

Comment

I just think we will see a different approach today, it will be up tempo attackin football which would be nice to see but could also get us caught on the break as we will push to many forward

Comment

Always quite an open game at Loftus road this season to be fair. But hopefully with a bit more intensity we can keep the ball in their half for longer periods.
        I'm here for a long time, not a good time...

Comment

And if we can somehow pick up 3 points today we would almost certainly be out of bottom 3 going to Sunderland on Tuesday ! Could make a huge difference mentally that despite 11 away defeats on the spin we were still outside bottom 3 ! Somehow ......

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Taylor View Post
            Always quite an open game at Loftus road this season to be fair. But hopefully with a bit more intensity we can keep the ball in their half for longer periods.
            And that's the point and reason why Harrys performances away from home have been so abysmal. The team is always set up with no pace and a defensive attitude. This means we have nothing to hurt them as no pace to put their defence on caution or the back foot. By default they have a high line near the half way. Our team is defence minded so sit far too deep. The result means we barely have the ball in their half, let alone create chances. WE invite them onto us and clear the ball and wait for the next wave of attacks one after the other. Eventually they score against us. It's a pathetic approach.

IF we actually played with some attacking threat, namely pace and people who will run at their defence, they sit deeper, retreat more, will be less inclined to have overlapping gung ho full backs, the pitch opens up so others have more space and time and if the ball is in their half more as a result, we have far, far more chance of winning back possession in places we can make it count.

Redknapp is just a clueless fossil and I am sooooo glad he's gone. Anyone will do a better job.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
              And that's the point and reason why Harrys performances away from home have been so abysmal. The team is always set up with no pace and a defensive attitude. This means we have nothing to hurt them as no pace to put their defence on caution or the back foot. By default they have a high line near the half way. Our team is defence minded so sit far too deep. The result means we barely have the ball in their half, let alone create chances. WE invite them onto us and clear the ball and wait for the next wave of attacks one after the other. Eventually they score against us. It's a pathetic approach.

IF we actually played with some attacking threat, namely pace and people who will run at their defence, they sit deeper, retreat more, will be less inclined to have overlapping gung ho full backs, the pitch opens up so others have more space and time and if the ball is in their half more as a result, we have far, far more chance of winning back possession in places we can make it count.

Redknapp is just a clueless fossil and I am sooooo glad he's gone. Anyone will do a better job.
              That's what I said!

Nicely put.
              I'm here for a long time, not a good time...

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post

Managers team managers fault, BUT the players are not good enough by a mile, no matter whos in charge.

Comment

Working...
                X