Decent odds!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decent odds!

7/2 for the win tomorrow! Like the look of Austin to score at any time and us to win at 7/1! Wouldn't put my house in it though

Without a manager and clueless players....I'm tempted to put my house on a southampton win.

Comment

A draw at best
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Suppahoopsa View Post
        7/2 for the win tomorrow! Like the look of Austin to score at any time and us to win at 7/1! Wouldn't put my house in it though
        Southampton are the value bet mate. If we had a new manager there would be some value in it but we certainly aren't worth backing in our current predicament
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Villa 9-1 to beat Chelsea, think that is even more tempting
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Just put £25 on QPR to win and both to score at 9/1 .... had a feeling while in the bookies and followed my heart probably but you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              Just put £25 on QPR to win and both to score at 9/1 .... had a feeling while in the bookies and followed my heart probably but you never know.
              Hope you're collecting winnings later mate but I'm with WeAre tbh - Soton look a decent price! I'll be steering clear of the game in terms of betting tbh other than my usual stupid scorecast of Fer 1st goal 3-1 Rangers
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Hope you're collecting winnings later mate but I'm with WeAre tbh - Soton look a decent price! I'll be steering clear of the game in terms of betting tbh other than my usual stupid scorecast of Fer 1st goal 3-1 Rangers
                Got Soton in my low stakes fivefold accy mate just in case

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  Aha that's how I roll! Got a quid on fer 1st and 2-1 at 175/1 you just wait!

Southampton winning 1st half and rangers to win game is 50/1 ain't a bad bet I reckon sometimes we perform better a goal down aha

Comment

Originally posted by Adel View Post
                    Aha that's how I roll! Got a quid on fer 1st and 2-1 at 175/1 you just wait!

Southampton winning 1st half and rangers to win game is 50/1 ain't a bad bet I reckon sometimes we perform better a goal down aha
                    Conceded first 17 times this season so hard to remember what its like to take the lead!

Comment

Originally posted by OneEyedWilly View Post
                      Without a manager and clueless players....I'm tempted to put my house on a southampton win.

Really is silly not to!

Should've thought of this.

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKE View Post
                        Really is silly not to!

Should've thought of this.
                        I never bet against rangers, but i would advise anyone to take a gamble on not one more point this season.

Comment

Working...
                        X