Southampton next, celebrations over ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southampton next, celebrations over ?

After a week of joyous outpourings that HR has fallen on his sword, it's nearly time for a team who are challenging for a CL place to rock up in LR .......

Woke up this morning thinking that any homework that had been done on how they play has left with the outgoing backroom staff , then I relaxed thinking no one had bothered all season so probably couldn't be in a worse position.
    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

We will win tomorrow! no doubt. 3-0.
    Last edited by Brian Wilson; 06-02-2015, 12:36 PM.

Comment

4.4.2?
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Southampton played really well the other day against Swansea and lost so i reckon we have a good chance of getting something. If our players up their game slightly and give it their all then i dont see why not. Got a good feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          Southampton played really well the other day against Swansea and lost so i reckon we have a good chance of getting something. If our players up their game slightly and give it their all then i dont see why not. Got a good feeling.
          They did and they missed a load of good chances. We have to hope they miss them against us as well!!

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
            They did and they missed a load of good chances. We have to hope they miss them against us as well!!
            Got a feeling Croydon that tomorrow is gonna be our day

Comment

Is it the same feeling you had last saturday that was our day?.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Is it the same feeling you had last saturday that was our day?.
                Was thinking that Kev, had a similar feeling against Burnley ...... that went well !

Sitting on the 3 rows from the front on the halfway line in Ellers for once so will be able to see the bench hopefully looking like they have a plan b if things do start going belly up
                "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?

Comment

As long as we have seen the last of barton pirouetting around the pitch laying off sh1t pass's i dont care who we play.

Comment

Let's hope so V

Comment

Originally posted by Manx Hoop View Post
                      As long as we have seen the last of barton pirouetting
                      around the pitch laying off sh1t pass's i dont care who we play.
                      He completed one in that training video the club posted ........ that's his quota for the week used

Comment

Working...
                      X