LIVE | Chris Ramsey's pre-Southampton Press Conference - 06/02/15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    If we lose tomorrow you and everyone else will be saying he isnt up to it. Lets give him a few games before deciding hes the man.
    And you know me that well?

I wouldn't be that pathetic to think anyone is guaranteed to win their first game. Especially against southampton,

Comment

Originally posted by OneEyedWilly View Post
      And you know me that well?

I wouldn't be that pathetic to think anyone is guaranteed to win their first game. Especially against southampton,
      Maybe he's psychic

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        No you've got it wrong Ramsey was shielding eyes from the sun , it was Sherwood saluting
        Cheers mate. Now I like him again.
        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
          Simple fact is it doesn't matter who is employed as our next manager/head coach as there will always be people who are happy, unhappy or indifferent.
          You can apply that logic to everything: Situation in Syriah with ISIL, genocide in Africa, everyday politics in England... "there will always be people who are happy, unhappy or indifferent"

But I guess it matters to you, that is why you post on here...
          Last edited by 1QPRDK; 06-02-2015, 06:43 PM.
          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

I liked the way he came across.

I don't like the "joint" caretaker rubbish as it doesn't allow anyone to take ownership and responsibility. Stupid move by the club. It was quite embarrassing when he was questioned on it, but what could he say???

Hopefully before the actual match, Les will speak to them and say Ramsey has final say.... No point allowing Bond as you'd expect if he had any balls he'd have questioned Harry's decisions before now, which is surely the point of an assistant manager?

Comment

Chris Ramsey... Just seen his press conference on Sky and....

I really like the cut of his jib..... Hope he stays involved whatever as he seems like a very decent bloke who knows what he's talking about....

Tell you what else I liked was seeing how animated Bond was pointing around and looking like he knew what he was doing so maybe these three Spurs amigos can turn things around..... One can assume that things can't be any worse and a draw tomorrow at least could set us up nicely for a win on Tues night.... COYR's

Comment

I'm liking Ramsey, let's see if there's a difference tomorrow,as Tony said we've got the players..
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                  Ramsey out!
                  It was only a bit of fun and I'm sure if Charlie did it every time he scored and they both reciprocated then we'd all get used to it....
                  Last edited by BuffooneRy; 07-02-2015, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                    I'm liking Ramsey, let's see if there's a difference tomorrow,as Tony said we've got the players..
                    Why did ### tell him we did then ?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Bardsley, now he was a quality player.

Comment

Working...
                        X