Silly timmy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silly timmy

According to the daily star sherwood might not take the job, the joker wants £6m over 3 years. Tony only wants to give him £1m a year. Plus Timmy wants a decent budget if we stay up
    You Rsssssss

Next

Comment

Daily Star...enough said

Comment

He didn't take the job at WBA (twice) so wouldn't be surprising.

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
          According to the daily star sherwood might not take the job, the joker wants £6m over 3 years. Tony only wants to give him £1m a year. Plus Timmy wants a decent budget if we stay up
          Wow. Assuming this is true, the mere fact he is asking for that makes me seriously question his motives and whether he is the right man for the job. It would seem he has heard about the ludicrous wages we have been paying and wants to come here for a piece of the action. Thinks he has us over a barrel. Well, as far as I am concerned he can f*ck right off. I seriously hope that one of the lessons Tony has learned is that when we act out of desperation we get screwed. We are not desperate! We may go down but acting desperate isn't going to give us a better chance of staying up.

Tony's number is much more reasonable for a relatively young and inexperienced manager. I really hope that Tony has learned not to give these greedy g!ts what they want and to stick to his guns and start paying reasonable salaries. Once the word gets around, people will stop asking him for stupid money. If this is true Tony should simply say that we are much too far away from Sherwood's expectations to be able to come to an agreement that would make him happy, and withdraw his offer. As others have said, let's not rush this - much more important to make the right appointment.
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Who the h**l this Sherwood thinki he is? He has manager experience about 5 months and asking that kind of money. I understand if he has some kind of career as manager,but he should be humble that somebody wants him to be PL manager,cause usually they must start lower laagues. Let's go with Ramsey/Bond until summer and then go for Clement or Howe if Bournemouth stay in Championship and we stay PL

Comment

This may not be true.

Comment

6m to take QPR down ! FFS Fernandes stop listening to these cants while you've still got a £ note in yer pocket

Comment

Oh he'll be hired by 10am today then!!!

Agree with others, stick with a temp management until the summer and wait for a proven manager,

Comment

Your not a £2mil a year manager Tim so sort your terms out. You coming QPR not liverpool

Comment

This?
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Whoever is taken on should have most of their salary in the form of a bonus for keeping us up. Worked for Palace last year.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                          Whoever is taken on should have most of their salary in the form of a bonus for keeping us up. Worked for Palace last year.

BOOOM

Comment

Whether true or not this just highlights to me the fact that I dont really want him here ,,,

let's bide our time and do this properly ....

This next appointment is a very important one IMO

Comment

If its true the wages part will be his starting point, and negotiations will bring it down to what he wants.

Everyone asks for more to see if they get lucky in an nterview but settles for lower and what they realy want, so that demand shouldnt bother anyone.

However the transfer budget goes against the direction of what TF and the board are saying they want the club to go, as a big budget imo isnt bringing the youth through, not a long term vision and one who wants to stay and build, but someone who offered another job will pack his bags.
                              One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Working...
                              X