Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just keep it in-house now till end of season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just keep it in-house now till end of season.

Bond and Hitchcock still here so ..

Bond, Hitchcock, Sir Les, Ramsey, and Steve Gallen.
    But would also bring in Bardsley as well.

Don't forget Mr bean
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

HOOP that has got to be the right thing to do !now make ### back his
      actions up and get in the dugout and show us how easy it is running a football club

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post

There is enough experience there that's for sure. Bond has been assistant to Redknapp for a number of years, Ramsey and Hitchcock too. Also, Gallen has been coaching at QPR for some time too, wasn't he part of the caretaker team at West Brom after Magilton was sacked?

Perhaps Fernandes should wait and see how they do against Southampton and then perhaps Sunderland, before making an appointment (2 wins and I would keep them in charge for Hull too and possibly beyond that. Swansea took a similar chance on Monk and look how well he is doing.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post

I agree with this, in light of this statement....http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football...ob_203677.html
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Interesting thread. If memory serves me right, there was one particular member of the coaching staff (not yet resigned) that was receiving a lot of stick from fans last year for doing very little and (allegedly) drinking quite a lot?
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
              I agree with this, in light of this statement....http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football...ob_203677.html
              WETHER YOU COME OUT on Renknapps side or the clubs side you have to agree niether side came up smelling of roses, to me wether Bond stays or we bring in somebody from outside I think ### is a fly in the ointment , that piece about Cements could be interprated as a come on his ambition to one day manage Qpr , Another person I would give serious thought would be Gary Neville but could'nt see him working under ###

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                WETHER YOU COME OUT on Renknapps side or the clubs side you have to agree niether side came up smelling of roses, to me wether Bond stays or we bring in somebody from outside I think ### is a fly in the ointment , that piece about Cements could be interprated as a come on his ambition to one day manage Qpr , Another person I would give serious thought would be Gary Neville but could'nt see him working under ###
                Why'd you keep saying '###' mate?
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                  Why'd you keep saying '###' mate?
                  Low esteem mate dont trust him , how does it go et to Brutae

Comment

would be the most sensible thing to do, why go paying a fortune to someone, when we dont need to sound out the managers now and appoint in the summer

Comment

Working...
                    X