X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Sherwood will do a good job !

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
      It's amazing that a 'properly run club?' haven't advertised the position...

Guess we will never lean...
      You dont need to advertise a prem managers job. The world and his nan apply.

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
        It was always going to be Sherwood ... Backroom staff laying the foundations..

Quite farcical really for TF to expect us fans to believe otherwise ..
        Not farcial,really, the other two would of been considered if they wanted the job, both said no.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Not farcial,really, the other two would of been considered if they wanted the job, both said no.
          Names that weren't really in the running ... as if Mclaren would have left Derby for us ... Clement unknown quantity.
          As i said ... I believe we're just going through the motions.

Comment

Will be so gutted if its Sherwood

Laughing stock of the Prem if he is in charge

My beloved Rangers smh

Comment

The joke is everyone knew the other two were not available... a short list was created out of three people of which 2 were not interested.

The first name on the short list was added 4 months ago !!!

Comment

Names that weren't really in the running ... as if Mclaren would have left Derby for us ... Clement unknown quantity.
                As i said ... I believe we're just going through the motions.
                Yeah see that side of it, but stranger things have happened. Would of been nice if just one of the two spoke to us at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post
                  The joke is everyone knew the other two were not available... a short list was created out of three people of which 2 were not interested.

The first name on the short list was added 4 months ago !!!
                  As i said a minute ago

Comment

Has been made clear that its ONLY between these 3 managers??
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

As i said a minute ago
                      Mate been posting on this the last 48 hours... we have been conned.

Comment

Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post
                        Mate been posting on this the last 48 hours... we have been conned.
                        Mate we all know that ... why are they going through this farce ... as soon as Les and the other bloke came in Sherwood's name was on the managers seat..

Why didnt they just come out with it ... do they think that we are all mugs...

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          You dont need to advertise a prem managers job. The world and his nan apply.
                          You do f the chairman has a shortlist of 3 of which 2 are quite happy in their current jobs...

Guess no due diligence again...

Comment

I'm pretty depressed with the thought of Sherwood as manager. I didn't want Hughes, didn't want Redknapp, and I don't want this plonker.
                            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Well i think we best get used to it ....

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                if all thats available is shatwood then id rather bond till the end of the season.

What about laurdrip or adkins or even karl robinson.

just dont give the job to #5cap, rubber faced cant anton.

He actually fits the description that TF was banging on about on twitter.

Comment

Working...
                                X