• Show
Clear All

• McCLaren laugh QPR rumours

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Derb...ail/story.html

That picture also proves that. So,now board have only 2 interviews

Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
    http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Derb...ail/story.html

That picture also proves that. So,now board have only 2 interviews
    Do you really believe that picture was from the question he was asked regarding us? Jeez!

I thought it was actually quite interesting what he said. At no point has he distanced himself from the job, just declined to talk about it.

Comment

There was never any hope of him coming to us so his name is just in the mix as filla, to make out we're canvassing a selection of candidates, rather than admit Les is simply making sure it goes to his mate.

They might as well say we have a shortlist of Mourinho, Ancelotti, Fergusen and Hiddink.

Comment

Pretty sure there are way more than 3 potential managers under consideration. And even more sure that we won't be given the list, just so we can have a discussion about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
          There was never any hope of him coming to us so his name is just in the mix as filla, to make out we're canvassing a selection of candidates, rather than admit Les is simply making sure it goes to his mate.

They might as well say we have a shortlist of Mourinho, Ancelotti, Fergusen and Hiddink.
          How do you know? Do you have inside information or is it just your opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
            Do you really believe that picture was from the question he was asked regarding us? Jeez!
            i was joking, because that picture look quite funny

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
              How do you know? Do you have inside information or is it just your opinion?
              JJB's brother told me.....

Comment

JJB's brother told me.....
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post

I thought it was actually quite interesting what he said. At no point has he distanced himself from the job, just declined to talk about it.
                  I had to open the link just to see the photo of him laughing, it cracked me up when I see it!

What about QPR Steve... Yeah Right!!!!

Comment

Gonna be Timbo as its already been set up nicely for him to come in. Les, Ramsey and we employed one of his mates for the Academy a few weeks ago too. All this looking and interviewing is just BS in my opinion. Hoping its not tbh.

Comment

That might not be fact, just your opinion, I agree with you though!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by myu View Post
                        i had to open the link just to see the photo of him laughing, it cracked me up when i see it!

What about qpr steve... Yeah right!!!!

phwarrrrrr!

Comment

Working...
                        X