Next week crucial!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next week crucial!

I know Harry has left and that is important but next week's fixtures are critical. Saints and then trips to the Mackems and Dull. Absolutely crucial games that could make-or-break our season, how many points do you reckon we will get now? I'm going an optimistic six!

Six would be great cant see it though home win pos away not to sure but it depends how this bunch of pre Madonnas react to the change

Comment

After the mockery of Harry away from home, you watch, we'll win one early in the new regime and then go on a roll and win another soon after. Big period for us but i am slightly less enthused if Harry's pal Bond has influence on team selection.

Comment

only 2 i reckon
        southampton draw
        sunderland lose
        hull draw

Comment

Yep said it a couple of weeks ago that Sunderland is a 'massive' game, being the 1st of a run of important winnable away games.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

2 points i reckon

Comment

Perfectly capable of at least 5 points. Think we'll get 7, drawing at Sunderland.

Hull is the MOST vital though. Winning that one could make all the difference come the end of the season.

Comment

Under Harry i`d of said 0.
                But IF Les &co shake things up, play players in their proper positions, put Sandro & Yun straight in i`ll go for a realistic 4... draw Saints win Sunderland lose Hull.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X