qpr must be mad not to give hoddle at least a couple of games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• qpr must be mad not to give hoddle at least a couple of games

at swindon glen hoddle clearly demonstrated how with his managerial genius he took them to the prem,he never spent big money he proved there and then that he can actually manage as long as he has a reasonable team

most people would suggest that the current qpr squad is good enough,especially if somebody plays eduardo as an out an out striker to play alongside charlie austin

HODDLE TRULLY COULD HAVE BEEN THE BREATH OF FRESH AIR THAT THIS CLUB NEEDED
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Would be my 1st choice would fit TF youth statement like a glove . but I'm not sure he would want any part of the mad house or would trust Sir ###
    Last edited by dogsrrs; 05-02-2015, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Ah but Sherwood doesn't get on with Hoddle... oh and your statement suggests that Sherwood has not been lined up for some time !

Comment

Oh ted you are talking 23 years ago now ... Modern thinking?

Comment

No just he would be my choice , but dont think he would want QPR on his cv after recent events anyhow
          Last edited by dogsrrs; 05-02-2015, 12:40 PM.

Comment

I live in Swindon and watched some of the football played under Hoddle. He made average players look great. Also I believe that his record with England was excellent something like a 60% win rate. Would have been well worth a shout if only till then end of the season.
            Last edited by Milney; 05-02-2015, 12:44 PM.

Comment

i was all up for Hoddle ,but he dosn`t seem to have had any positive effect on the players since he`s been here.
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Think he is more interested in his tv appearances nowadays. Seems like he only came to do Harry a favour.

Comment

but

but still hes a managerial genius so should have been put in temporary charge,and if hr beat southampton 6-0 then we can really see how attacking football is king,not all this defencive crap
                  Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                  X