X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dunraven View Post
    Here come the closet Glasgow Rangers fans
    haha, not allowed an opinion?

Maybe I should keep my mouth shut like big jock yeah?

His after game interview last night showed what a prat he is & shows why so many can't stand the bloke.

Comment

Originally posted by TW7R View Post
      haha, not allowed an opinion?

Maybe I should keep my mouth shut like big jock yeah?

His after game interview last night showed what a prat he is & shows why so many can't stand the bloke.
      Lets be honest-you didnt( and most others ) say he was a #### manager or offered anything why he is a decent option or not. The opinion was as expected....celtic this,fenian that....laughable. Lets not start labelling people here eh...hh.
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

One of the most hated men in football, and rightfully so.

Don't want that 5cumbag anywhere near my club.

Look at him last night, one of the worst penalty decisions I think I've ever seen, Yet he still moans at the ref like the wanchor he is.

A complete ar5e hole
        Why do you think he's one of the most hated men in football?

I can understand why Glasgow Rangers & Hearts fans don't like him, but that's based purely on him being a Northern Irish Catholic and Celtic man?

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
          Lets be honest-you didnt( and most others ) say he was a #### manager or offered anything why he is a decent option or not. The opinion was as expected....celtic this,fenian that....laughable. Lets not start labelling people here eh...hh.
          Twice I've made reference to a particular part of his character I don't like, and you've chose to ignore it on both occasionS.

The bloke comes across as a complete prat.

He's team nearly scraped through courtesy of an absolute shocking refereeing decision yet still decides he wants to have a pop at the bloke to such an extent he'll get a ban!

Sorry for having an opinion. I don't like the blokE.

While we're here can you point out to me what part of my original post was about celtic and fenian this and that?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Seems to know how to set a side up and has sorted out Bolton form relegation certs to mid table side. Never gets a mention when your managers come up but Clement who has never managed a club is flavour of the month Views??

His teams have a tendancy to concede late goals against Liverpool, resulting in defeat.......Oh, hold on !

Comment

Rangers and Celtic would struggle in the epl.Lennon won't last at Bolton.if I lived up there I'd be rangers,religion is for weirdos
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

[QUOTE=TW7R;1383492]Twice I've made reference to a particular part of his character I don't like, and you've chose to ignore it on both occasionS.

He's team nearly scraped through courtesy of an absolute shocking refereeing decision yet still decides he wants to have a pop at the bloke to such an extent he'll get a ban.

While we're here can you point out to me what part of my original post was about
                I didnt choose to ignore anything-i get you you dont like him and celtic he stuck up for his team after losing to an improving liverpool. In my first post i said he aint ready for a prem team so its not me lording him. Your jock stein comment said everything.
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

[QUOTE=bushcelt1;1383616]
                  Twice I've made reference to a particular part of his character I don't like, and you've chose to ignore it on both occasionS.

He's team nearly scraped through courtesy of an absolute shocking refereeing decision yet still decides he wants to have a pop at the bloke to such an extent he'll get a ban.

While we're here can you point out to me what part of my original post was about
                  I didnt choose to ignore anything-i get you you dont like him and celtic he stuck up for his team after losing to an improving liverpool. In my first post i said he aint the ready for a prem team so its not me lording him. Your jock stein comment said everything.
                  But it doesn't prove I'm a closet Glasgow Rangers fan.

It's a well known fact amoungst all football fans, not just rangers.

You don't have to be anti Catholic or a protestant to have heard the rumours.

Either way, I base my hatred on the bloke on that of his personality and nothing else. I don't like him. Same as plenty never wanted warnock based in his personality. It makes a difference how you take to someone weather you like the way they come across.

There's defending your team and there's just acting like a big kid.

Comment

Working...
                  X