Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if ever we needed to stand together as one its now!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if ever we needed to stand together as one its now!!!

forget our differences lets all get behind the team like never before starting saturday...lets turn loftus rd into that intimidating caulderon we did that first season back.....we can get the four wins at home and two away minimum we need....ive woken up with new belief today that the past is the past and the future will be brighter!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Good on ya facto
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Here here facto! Looking forward to seeing who gets picked Saturday,onwards and upwards
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Come on rangers!!

Comment

Everything to play for..

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
            forget our differences lets all get behind the team like never before starting saturday...lets turn loftus rd into that intimidating caulderon we did that first season back.....we can get the four wins at home and two away minimum we need....ive woken up with new belief today that the past is the past and the future will be brighter!
            We are QPR, say we are QPR!
            Last edited by dsqpr; 05-02-2015, 07:10 AM.
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Top post

Comment

It will be tough Saturday as they are a very good side these days, and if Harry was in charge I fancied us to get a tonking. BUT with the new manager effect, players waking up, and a up for it crowd I see us getting a result Saturday. 2-1 Rangers.
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                X