if tim sherwood becomes manager we may as well throw the club away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Experienced or not - no-one is going to keep us in the Premier League IMO.

Back to the Championship, back to basics, back to developing players through the club and out of the circus that follows the premier League.
    Sounds good to me

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      Sounds good to me
      except for the litigation ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Have the tenner then. Wait and see. Bookmark this page, shatwood will get more slating than harry, ive said it.
        Oh and the people who do all the slating on here non stop, hated warnock through thick and thin, always did and always will.
        why call him shatwood , its like you hate the man for what , if he us to be the next manager give the fella a chance

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
          why call him shatwood , its like you hate the man for what , if he us to be the next manager give the fella a chance
          Its irony (as is the avatar), against hitman etc whos started calling him that already before hes even got the job. Keep up.

Comment

however he pans out for us i will always call him sherwood because thats his name

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              however he pans out for us i will always call him sherwood because thats his name
              Same, as i did with harry redknapp when he turned out to be totally useless.
              Sherwood is getting terrible 'redcrapp' style nicknames before hes even been appointed, its going to be a bumpy ride on here thats for sure.

Comment

I was against Timmy, but it's like we are going to get him. What tony should do is give him the job till the end off the season. No long mega bucks contract and see our we go
                You Rsssssss

Comment

This is more like messageboard activism.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Working...
                  X