• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if tim sherwood becomes manager we may as well throw the club away

how can an inexperienced manager get us out of relegation zone
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

with tactics , passion, motivation , heart , because you've done it before doesn't mean you do it better ted

Comment

Why can't he how do you know ! Based on what theory just inexperience give the guy a chance Ffs !

Comment

Yes ted experience was great with hughes and redknapp.... What will please you?
        Who would be your realistc choice?

Comment

We've all been banging on about a young keen manager, yet when it becomes likely some just want the old school
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
            how can an inexperienced manager get us out of relegation zone
            Well two so called big names got us down there quick enough , and ive got a feeling sherwood will try his hardest to keep us up

it was desolate with redcrap, if we do go down we will go down fighting

Comment

One thing in his favour is he's a leader and winner, plus as a former class player can relate better to our squad. Everyone will need to stand up and be counted at least.

Comment

Thing is, whoever gets the job should be backed by all fans because we want the club to improve.

However, I'd find it very difficult to back Sherwood because I'm not keen on him managing the club.
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

if

well we will see,dont get me wrong i would love to be proven wrong,
                  Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                    Thing is, whoever gets the job should be backed by all fans because we want the club to improve.

However, I'd find it very difficult to back Sherwood because I'm not keen on him managing the club.
                    I would have a tenner with anyone in the world that he becomes even more hated on this forum than his predecessor the dementia and alzheimer suffering, twitchy jowl faced deputy dawg Harold Redcrapp. Its a certainty.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      I would have a tenner with anyone in the world that he becomes even more hated on this forum than his predecessor the dementia and alzheimer suffering, twitchy jowl faced deputy dawg Harold Redcrapp. Its a certainty.
                      Absolute nonsense. Warnock was pretty much detested by most before he took the reins here, now most see him as a hero.

Harry was hated cos he was a clown who couldnt get results. Results will dictate whether Sherwood will get the same treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                        Absolute nonsense. Warnock was pretty much detested by most before he took the reins here, now most see him as a hero.

Harry was hated cos he was a clown who couldnt get results. Results will dictate whether Sherwood will get the same treatment.
                        Agree. Redknapp is just a media hype machine that's never had any substance. Sherwood has the chance to prove himself to be better, but he certainly won't be worse.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post

Have the tenner then. Wait and see. Bookmark this page, shatwood will get more slating than harry, ive said it.
                          Oh and the people who do all the slating on here non stop, hated warnock through thick and thin, always did and always will.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Doubt it, I would have thought that most people would want him to do well.

If he just shows a tiny bit of tactical nous, has a team that goes to certain games looking like they are not beaten before they start, and also doesn't look like he is falling asleep on matchdays while supposed to be managing, then he will be heading in the right direction.

Not a lot to ask really.

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
                              Doubt it, I would have thought that most people would want him to do well.

If he just shows a tiny bit of tactical nous, has a team that goes to certain games looking like they are not beaten before they start, and also doesn't look like he is falling asleep on matchdays while supposed to be managing, then he will be heading in the right direction.

Not a lot to ask really.
                              Not looking to good so far is it? (click for poll) Couple of defeats and calling adel a no mark and bingo, harold all over again.
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ger!-Yes-Or-No

Comment

Working...
                              X