Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With all this news... Was this the best ever transfer window?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With all this news... Was this the best ever transfer window?

What do you guy's think?
    Yes
    83.33%
    No
    16.67%

Only if we actually get someone in charge that will deal with the real issues on the pitch.

Comment

100% yes.. For the 1st time in a few years we actually looked like a sensible football club.

My view would of been different however if Zarate had gone back for Jarvis...... We would of looked like our same old Circus self if that'd happened.
      Last edited by West London is Rss; 04-02-2015, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        100% yes.. For the 1st time in a few years we actually looked like a sensible football.

My view would of been different however if Zarate had gone back for Jarvis...... We would of looked like our same old Circus self if that'd happened.
        I'm not going to lie when I heard about Zarate going back and Jarvis coming, all I could think about was the same thing. That really would've looked like a circus.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          I'm not going to lie when I heard about Zarate going back and Jarvis coming, all I could think about was the same thing. That really would've looked like a circus.
          When I heard that one coming through on SSN I really did actually believe that HR had lost his marbles.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            Im not going to lie either, that was west ham calling back zarate and offering us jarvis as a sweetner cos they were a 100% certain they had signed adebayor and carlton cole had demanded a move to wba (which he is still furious about it not happening), so they needed zarate back as cover. It was levy who stopped it all when he refused to let west ham have adebayor cos they are fighting west ham for fourth spot. Had nothing to do with the qpr circus.

Comment

The one thing I hate most is when people laugh at our club by saying "Your clubs a joke".

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Im not going to lie either, that was west ham calling back zarate and offering us jarvis as a sweetner cos they were a 100% certain they had signed adebayor and cole had demanded a move to wba, son they needed zarate back as cover. It was levy who stopped it all when he refused to let west ham have adebayor cos they are fighting west ham for fourth spot. Had nothing to do with the qpr circus.
                That's alright then, but I couldn't take no more of people laughing at us.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Im not going to lie either, that was west ham calling back zarate and offering us jarvis as a sweetner cos they were a 100% certain they had signed adebayor and carlton cole had demanded a move to wba (which he is still furious about it not happening), so they needed zarate back as cover. It was levy who stopped it all when he refused to let west ham have adebayor cos they are fighting west ham for fourth spot. Had nothing to do with the qpr circus.
                  Exactly this.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                    100% yes.. For the 1st time in a few years we actually looked like a sensible football club.

You are joking right?

The manager resigns a few hours after TDD,(just a coincidence?) two of the coaches resign the next day, we make no signings despite being promised "a few in" in the week leading up to TDD!

We make a feeble attempt to sign Adebayor and then declare he was too expensive (we all knew that anyway!)

We still have SWP bleeding the club dry, Adel Taraabt not featuring and our only player to come in January has played 14 minutes so far although he has been here for a month!

We let a player go for £4.5M and don't replace him and we have 1.5 fit out and out strikers!

which part of all that is sensible?!!!
                    Last edited by oldhoop; 04-02-2015, 03:43 PM.
                    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Working...
                    X