'Arry not retiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Arry not retiring

'Arry tells Sky he's not retiring and hopes to return to management. So, he waits until the transfer window closes before remembering he has a knee operation and drops us right in it. Apparently he thinks the fans were great. Cheers 'Arry, shove it.

He was forced out... by the I WANT SHERWOOD MOB at Loftus Road.

Comment

Wonder what poor #######s will end up with the old codger . Perhaps he could take Bournemouth and we'll have Eddie Howe ? I'm sure the Bournemouth fans would love to have niko, crouchie and kanu in the side . All triffic triffic players

Comment

Just like Hughes, Harry will be a success at his next club.

Comment

Originally posted by OneEyedWilly View Post
          Just like Hughes, Harry will be a success at his next club.
          Wasn't much cop at West Ham , ruined pompey and got Southampton relegated . Done ok at Spurs but any manager worth their salt would with those players . He's bang average and that will be reflected at his next club

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
            'Arry tells Sky he's not retiring and hopes to return to management. So, he waits until the transfer window closes before remembering he has a knee operation and drops us right in it. Apparently he thinks the fans were great. Cheers 'Arry, shove it.

Yep, and we were. Can't remember us ever slating him at a game like we did Hughes.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
              Wonder what poor #######s will end up with the old codger . Perhaps he could take Bournemouth and we'll have Eddie Howe ? I'm sure the Bournemouth fans would love to have niko, crouchie and kanu in the side . All triffic triffic players
              I once heard it said that if he ever went to Bournemouth after his spells at Southampton and Portsmouth, he could well end up doing more damage on the south coast than the Luftwaffe.

Comment

Working...
              X