Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Backroom staff update: Hoddle & Jordan leave. Bond stays.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backroom staff update: Hoddle & Jordan leave. Bond stays.

QPR Media Release - Wednesday 4th February 2015

Duo depart following Harry Redknapp’s resignation at Loftus Road

The club can confirm Glenn Hoddle and Joe Jordan have left QPR.

The pair, who were part of Harry Redknapp’s management team at Loftus Road, have departed following Redknapp’s resignation yesterday.
    The club wishes to thank Glenn and Joe for their services to QPR during their time in W12.

As part of the recent managerial change, Les Ferdinand – in his new role of Director of Football – will oversee Chris Ramsey and Kevin Bond in caretaker charge of the team until further notice, ably assisted by Goalkeeping Coach Kevin Hitchcock.

The club will be making no further comment.

Harry's main man Bond hanging right in there till the bitter end it seems.

Comment

The name's Bond. Unibond. Cos that's what he blo*dy sticks like.

Comment

So to clarify:

Les is NOT in charge of the first team on Saturday but is overseeing Kevin Bond/Chris Ramsey, who are.

Different to the reports this morning which indicate Les is in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
          The name's Bond. Unibond. Cos that's what he blo*dy sticks like.
          What would we all do if (and thats a big IF) Basildon Bond is given the job full time till the end of the season? I'm warming to Sherwood as each hour flies past.
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

It Hod to happen....

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              So to clarify:

Les is NOT in charge of the first team on Saturday but is overseeing Kevin Bond/Chris Ramsey, who are.

Different to the reports this morning which indicate Les is in charge.
              I think it is Les in charge with the others coaching and assisting him
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                I think it is Les in charge with the others coaching and assisting him
                Not true Nasser. Ian Taylor has confirmed otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  Not true Nasser. Ian Taylor has confirmed otherwise.
                  Oh my bad, that is strange though, Bond really clinging on to that payout.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

The way its worded certainly sounds like Les will have some say in team selection/tactics.

Comment

Working...
                    X