When Sherwood got sacked from Spurs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Sherwood got sacked from Spurs.

The ex-Spurs midfielder took over with the White Hart Lane outfit five points shy of the Champions League qualifying spots and ended the campaign 10 points adrift of fourth-placed Arsenal.
    Sherwood had a top-flight win percentage of 59%, which is the best of any Tottenham boss in Premier League history, and sixth place was enough to get the club into next season's Europa League.

Would rather see out the season with Les, but he might not want the job for all we know.

Comment

Sherwood is the only man to give is half a chance to stay up
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Looks like the fella we need. Read this.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...-QPR-exit.html

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          Looks like the fella we need. Read this.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...-QPR-exit.html
          Great read and yeah I wouldn't be disappointed with TS with Ramsey and Sir Les although, not sure what role Sir Les would get... Many coaching the strikers and on the development side of the club or will Ramsey be looking after the pups..... Will be great if LR is really up for it this Sat against the Saints.... A decent draw and then onto the SofL where we must get a win.....

Comment

Am buzzing think will be a top appointment. Will refresh the club and Tim, Les and Chris will be exactly what we need right now.

Comment

Should there be an appointment before the end of the season we will go down so whoever gets the nod will be another useless cant by then
              TF should show patience and really have a good look to get the right man in

Comment

All I'm saying is that if we get relegated, he will leave.

Comment

very good read,i think sherwood would be a good appointment ticks all the boxes for me

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                    All I'm saying is that if we get relegated, he will leave.
                    Yeah and the club will waste more money on compo for constructive dismisal or a settlement better just left with LF in tem control

Comment

Dont want sherwood go on about his stats win % and all that crap only done about 10-15 games with a good spurs team. loves himself keeps telling people how good he was there,loves blowing his own trumpet NO THANK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                      X