Thank you Harry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    My apologies mate, got a bit too annoyed there.
    Apologies to Hubble and Jogo too. Went a bit far.
    No worries mate.

Comment

Cant think of anything to thank Harry for ( except for the most boring football ive seen in my 44 years ),so i`ll just keep shtum
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Thing is, if Harry had gone after Wembley, he'd be hailed as a legend, as the man who managed the team who gave many of us our greatest day out as fans.
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          they deserved it ninj!
          Nah i went a bit far with the insults mate. Couldve made my point without resorting to that.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
            Cant think of anything to thank Harry for ( except for the most boring football ive seen in my 44 years ),so i`ll just keep shtum

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
              Thanks for not getting automatic promotion and presiding over a one sided play-off final thankfully won by a flukey last minute goal that had nothing to do with you.
              Spot on

Comment

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
                Spot on
                But that is exactly what made it so special and is what football is all about. I am glad he has left but that day at Wembley will never be forgotten because we had played #### only had 10 men and scored with minutes to go !

Comment

3 of the best moments I've witnessed in recent times - the win over Wigan in the PO SF, the win at Wembley and the unforgettable win at Stamford Bridge

Cheers and good luck

Comment

I really like Harry the person. Old school. I don't like Harry the manager. Wish he'd not invented the BS story about his knees. Wish him well. But by Christ am I glad he's gone. Think he should have after the Play Off final. Wish he'd gone after WHU away.
                    Last edited by Rangers77; 04-02-2015, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                      At least we're consistent, unlike some of you fair weather muppets. You slagged him off as well and as soon as he's gone you brown nose the carnt.
                      Never slagged the guy off, always said I would support him when he was here, thank him for the play off semi and final, thank him for the west london derbies, thank him for bringing in two of the greatest goalscorers/finishers at loftus road in the form of Remy and Austin. Go on mate, criticise me for being consistent. I bet you will find a way.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        Never slagged the guy off, always said I would support him when he was here, thank him for the play off semi and final, thank him for the west london derbies, thank him for bringing in two of the greatest goalscorers/finishers at loftus road in the form of Remy and Austin. Go on mate, criticise me for being consistent. I bet you will find a way.
                        Hey Mr Tambourine Man

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          Ok, before you all kill me, i know it hasnt been brilliant under him, especially this season.
                          But i would just like to thank Harry for being in charge and presiding over the greatest day of my QPR supporting life. Wembley.
                          Very well said...
                          Special, special day

Comment

Never forget that day at Wembley . Cheers Harry

Comment

Working...
                            X