Gary Neville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gary Neville

We should at least be looking at him, he may not work right away but long term could work?

I'd rather him than Tim Sherwood, I think Tim will be bad for our club.

Gary Neville's gonna love all that ain't he...

Comment

Got one of the best jobs in the country and is the best in the country at doing it. No sane human being would swap the best job for the worst no matter what wage difference. Never in a million years.

Comment

Now he has got to be well worth talking to

Comment

Can't see it myself. But I wouldn't say no to the idea.

Comment

If not now then definitey should sound him about some kind of role for next season. Think he said himself a few weeks ago he has a choice to make of pundit vs managerial route

Comment

Would love it. I don't think I have ever disagreed with a single thing he's ever said tbh

Comment

Gary would be my no1 choice but he has a nice job in the studio and I would actually miss him on sky.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

There are a heck of a lot of managers who can talk a good game. Doesn't make them good managers.

Nice bloke though, seemingly.

Comment

Nah. Gobshite. Englands cones and bibs man.

Comment

Madness! I remember when Andy Gray got talked about as Everton manager a few years ago on the back of his populist punditry but it never came to pass. Such guys need to do a decent apprenticeship in lower leagues and prove their chops - can't just waltz into a major role at a top flight club. There's plenty of bods on here who can talk a very game but there's talking the talk and walking the walk: two completely different things.

Comment

No chance the guy has openly on sky sports referred to the club as a basket case why would he then jump into the fire

Comment

Its easy to stand there on MNF and pick fault with teams, its alot harder to get out there and rectify these faults.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
                            Its easy to stand there on MNF and pick fault with teams, its alot harder to get out there and rectify these faults.
                            This is an ex-player that won everything in the domestic game, has all the badges, and worked under the most successful manager in the business. Played shed loads of games at international level, and a respected person in the game.

If he can't improve the team, not many others could.
                            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

I think Sherwood will be a good fit personally !

Comment

Working...
                              X