gareth southgate anyone??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gareth southgate anyone??

get him in in the summer......done well with the under 21's ...respected coach........the rightsort!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Worst manager on the planet, can you ever be serious mate? Even in times of excellent news?

Comment

we is tim sherwood any better?.....show me the facts?.....lets debate this?

Comment

bring back GERRY!

Comment

no im sorry...love gerry but that mullet is unacceptable.......leighsie still has that barnet mind!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            no im sorry...love gerry but that mullet is unacceptable.......leighsie still has that barnet mind!!
            Southgates a bit of a looker though aint it mate. Ha ha.

Comment

compared to tony mowbry.......yes!

Comment

You cannot be serious

Comment

Stuart Pearce did well with the U21's.... then look what he did back at his beloved Forest before his recent sacking... 3 wins in 21 i think it was.

Basically our u21's are always going to be quite strong due to our structure in this country and bar the top nations, they will always win more than they lose. It gives a falsae impression that the people running the teams, ala Southgate and Pearce are actually decent Managers, yet when they run a proper club they prove to be useless.

Comment

Michael Laudrup with Paul Clement, will do me.

Comment

#### off facto, he's a young Ray Wilkins, boring as sin and a hopeless manager

Comment

No ex managers , no jokers like Pearce . A fresh start , happy to see how les gets on everyone's gotta start somewhere , think we might be surprised . Garry monks done ok at the swans he didn't have any experiance

Comment

It's definitely gonna be Les I think. That's why there's been little snippets in the press about him saying how we've got good youngsters etc TF is setting us all up getting Les to say everything we wanna hear etc. good luck to him I say, can't get much worse and it's a new leaf for Taarabt and ya never know we might see some youngsters given a chance

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                            You cannot be serious
                            Thank you John McEnroe!

No. Did a poor job at Middlesbrough. Can't see him doing a better job for us.
                            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Southgate is a soft touch and a terrible manager. I can see the players running rings around him.

Comment

Working...
                              X