Good news for Tarbs, Zarate and SWP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news for Tarbs, Zarate and SWP

Especially the first 2, they will now be given a chance and maybe just maybe SWP can still prove himself

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    Especially the first 2, they will now be given a chance and maybe just maybe SWP can still prove himself
    i agree with the first 2 but would rather Phillips than SWP gets a chance.

We might even see QPR play a proper 433 now with Sandro Barton and Fer in midfield and either Taarabt Zarate or Vargas supporting Austin.

Comment

swp can f-off

Comment

personally wouldn't like to see swp in a rangers shirt again he's been useless since he came , tarbs never seems fit but look fwd to seeing what the zarate kid is made of

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
          i agree with the first 2 but would rather Phillips than SWP gets a chance.

We might even see QPR play a proper 433 now with Sandro Barton and Fer in midfield and either Taarabt Zarate or Vargas supporting Austin.
          Surely start Adel up top with Charlie now
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Clean slate. No favorites. The goal has to be to play those with pace and drive.

Comment

SWP your having a laugh he's been here under 3 managers and been S##t under all 3, sooner he's gone the better greedy little Shite

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                Spot on. Clean slate for all and i want the manager to play players who fit the system / formation and who are performing in training day in day out. Give them their chance in the team and if they mess up so be it, but dont outcast players for no apparent reason. It was pathetic how Redknapp behaved with some players.

As for SWP, i hope he does get a fair crack. Some of the comments about him are way over the top and he played well enough whenever Harry did use him, certainly no worse than anyone else. I always remember in particular a game against West Ham the other year when we lost and afterwards people were on his case as usual giving it large about no assists etc, yet completely ignoring the fact in the first half alone he put in 3 perfect balls on a plate which were all fluffed by Zamora, Cisse and Mackie. Wide players dont get assists if strikers fail to score and it's a myth that he fails to provide any decent service.

Comment

swp should be shot with balls of his own sh it.
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                  X