Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresh Start and 15 games

Of which we only need to probably win five of them and get two draws

Time for players like Phillips, Adel, Fer, Barton etc to make yourselves hero's

Show us what your made of and that you have the heart and passion to wear the hoops. More then enough quality in the squad if organised and committed to get the five or six wins required.

Win at Hull and we will take off but hopefully a positive result this weekend to start with

Fifteen cup finals of which we need to win five or six of them and we then put our house in order close season put down proper foundations and return this club to its former pedestal

We can do this Rangers!!!!! Lets f ucking have it starting Saturday I BELIEVE

COYRS

here here...

Comment

Well said West.

For the first time in a long time I believe!

Comment

big up the fella that is 'west acton' ALWAYS believe

Comment

Joey has to be benched now, and give someone else a chance
          You Rsssssss

Comment

You watch us storm into top half now and then Les will get an 8 year contract and next season well get relegated

Just kidding I think just the freshen up and new momentum alone will be enough to see us safe one things for sure the stadium will be bouncing on Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
              Super glued to it would be best.

Comment

Originally posted by Manx Hoop View Post
                Super glued to it would be best.
                You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Of which we only need to probably win five of them and get two draws

Time for players like Phillips, Adel, Fer, Barton etc to make yourselves hero's

Show us what your made of and that you have the heart and passion to wear the hoops. More then enough quality in the squad if organised and committed to get the five or six wins required.

Win at Hull and we will take off but hopefully a positive result this weekend to start with

Fifteen cup finals of which we need to win five or six of them and we then put our house in order close season put down proper foundations and return this club to its former pedestal

We can do this Rangers!!!!! Lets f ucking have it starting Saturday I BELIEVE

COYRS
                  Good post West, when you put it like that it seems very possible.
                  'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Mix it up. Fresh start. 442 Saturday

Green
                    Isla Onouha Caulker Yun
                    Phillips Sandro Fer Tarrabt
                    Austin Zarate.

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                      there are a few i'd have on the bench before barton

Comment

certainly more upbeat sharing the rattler with the Saints hordes this Saturday than I was this morning
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          Mix it up. Fresh start. 442 Saturday

Green
                          Isla Onouha Caulker Yun
                          Phillips Sandro Fer Tarrabt
                          Austin Zarate.
                          When u look at that team u really have to wonder why we're 19th.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                            Because we didn't play that team.

Absolutely buzzing at the moment. Couldn't have wished for better news today.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                              Play the same team for several games running. Use Bob from now on as an impact sub only. Two of Austin, Zarate and Vargas up every game. Fer in the middle. Adel in the team on the left in 442. And give Phillips a chance on the right. The only worry is the crock that has to be known as the p ussy cat.

Comment

Working...
                              X