Sherwood - panic buy or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sherwood - panic buy or not?

'IF' Sherwood does come in is it a case of panic buy or not?...

IF this does happen Im not so sure it is a case of panic buying.... bringing Les in, was this TF setting up for a Sherwood and Les partnership for when HR would've left at the end of the season? Now HR has left early is it a simple case of just bringing the future plan (Sherwood and Les) forward?....

If so, nothing 'panic but' about that.
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

No thanks

Comment

I dont think its a panic because his former colleagues are already here (les and ramsey) i think he's always been the planned successor. I'd rather we get mclaren.
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Why are we always left in a situation where we have one manager to choose from!

Im wanting Les to be given a chance... Can we get much worse at the moment? Not sure...

Les has done is qualifications and im willing to give him a chance and see how we do.

Comment

I always remember THAT salute! One of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen at a football match!

Comment

Tim Sherwood ..the best manager in the world in his own head. Would take my time and look for better options but looking at our boards track record in choice of managers i would say Sherwood is probably nailed on unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
              I dont think its a panic because his former colleagues are already here (les and ramsey) i think he's always been the planned successor. I'd rather we get mclaren.
              as you say..sherwood has been lined up so its not a panic if he does get the role. also agree about mcclaren-would be my first choice.
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                Tim Sherwood ..the best manager in the world in his own head. Would take my time and look for better options but looking at our boards track record in managers i would say Sherwood is probably nailed on unfortunately.
                Tony Out!

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
                  I always remember THAT salute! One of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen at a football match!

Comment

Working...
                  X