• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The final excuse

I'm resigning because of my knee !

You bought samba
    We got relegated
    We we woeful
    We played some of the most negative football I've ever seen at loftis rd in the championship
    We got lucky in the playoff final
    You bought the players you wanted
    And set a 11 away defeats record which IMO will never be beaten
    You blamed everyone apart from your self
    We need a striker
    Players are fit
    The excuses were laughable
    Goodbye redcrapp
    R's

The more I think about it the more shameful I find his cowardly excuse to be. Think this will seriously and rightly damage the Good 'ole Arry brand. I thought better of him. He's let himself down.

Comment

Just booked the knee op today did he?

Liar.

Comment

i said all along he will use this as anm excuse if we go down......not my fault..if id stayed we woulda been alright...was doping a triffic job.................lying cheating caaaaaaaaaaaaant
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

My missus needs a knee replacement, and has to walk with a stick. 'Arry seems to get around just fine. Lyin' bar steward.

Comment

Let's be honest he's a ####
            R's

Comment

the man is a typical east end wideboy chancer been found out!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                Let's be honest he's a ####
                This times a ####ing million . Pathetic cretin . No #### off back to Sandra and your soppy dogs . Thanks for nothing

Comment

So true so far

So this liar was in the market to bring players in last night knowing he was going to resign in the morning so therefore waste more of the clubs money..... Were not stupid Harry the media might be and they will no doubt protect you but you got off because you never got any new toys to play with as TF and the rest of us know you could not be trusted

Well done board for standing their ground on this one as it would have been easy to buckle and just give him what he wanted

Comment

Harry understood the message form Tony. No cheque book.....no new players, we have good enough squad, just better tactics. In a few words, Tony told him politely to resign!

Comment

Working...
                    X