Now Ladies and Gentlemen - WE ARE ####'d

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now Ladies and Gentlemen - WE ARE ####'d

We will be just like Charlton, Birmingham.. All moaned about the managered then fell through the floor

Originally posted by PompeyRanger View Post
    We will be just like Charlton, Birmingham.. All moaned about the managered then fell through the floor
    Except the likes of curbishley took Carlton as far as they could hope to go. If you honestly think HR has done as well as he could with the tools given you are clueless.

Comment

Disagree, for the first time in ages I know feel like we've got a chance of survival.

Clearly something was wrong behind the scenes and a new manager will be a fresh start and could lift certain individuals and the team as a whole.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        Disagree, for the first time in ages I know feel like we've got a chance of survival.

Clearly something was wrong behind the scenes and a new manager will be a fresh start and could lift certain individuals and the team as a whole.
        Exactly!

What's the OP on??!!

Hardly pulling up trees with the charlatan in charge were we.

Comment

OP has lost his marbles.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Never heard of the Pompey Ranger before either.....

It couldn't get much worse under HR

Comment

Had almost resigned myself to the inevitable,now have a glimmer of hope, can sense a massive atmosphere on Saturday!

Comment

Great news, we now have a chance again

Comment

All i am saying is be careful what you wish for... im not sure there is anyone else that can make us better..

Plus anther terrible thing is that any new manager... Will now Play SWP for 6 games, and in all games he will be shocking,. we will then release that he is in-fact shocking..

Comment

All i am saying is be careful what you wish for... im not sure there is anyone else that can make us better..

Plus anther terrible thing is that any new manager... Will now Play SWP for 6 games, and in all games he will be shocking,. we will then release that he is in-fact shocking..
                    Sky just showed a stat that Harry's win rate in the prem is the worst of any manager we've had..... hmm doubt anyone could do better you're right.

Comment

No we are not ####ed. Don't know about anyone else, but I am optimistic about survival even more now. Feels like a new dawn for us.

I bet those lads who resigned from supporting our club last night regret it.
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                      X