No announcement yet.

Redknapp resigns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He can't even quit without an excuse! Was his plan for survival to get out there on the pitch and show Charlie how it's done? If not, then the old knee excuse is pathetic! Smacks of the rat leaving the sinking ship - totally out of ideas and he knew as well as we did that he was taking us straight down and he didn't want that on his resume.

Well played Tony Fernandes! Got HR out, no severance, and no hard feelings!

IMHO we have enough talent in our squad to say up if somebody can get the best out of them. Unfortunately we are going to have to do it on the back of our AWAY form and, I can't believe I'm saying this, it's going to be hard!
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by Loftus Road 1990 View Post
      Sad to see him go, he has left us with a team united and in a far better shape than when he arrived
      Nice first post Mr. Redknapp.

Comment

Originally posted by Loftus Road 1990 View Post
        Sad to see him go, he has left us with a team united and in a far better shape than when he arrived
        Hahaha . Alright jamie ;)

Comment

Comment

Just quickly signed in and looked at the threads really quickly and miss read this 1 as - Redknapp 're-signs'

SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Anybody able to put up all the "Good Luck" and "Best Wishes" tweets from the players?

There must be some, surely?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                Just quickly signed in and looked at the threads really quickly and miss read this 1 as - Redknapp 're-signs'

LOL

Comment

The latest offering from Wally Downes Junior :

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/club/queens-...ever-happened?

Something in there that I was totally unaware of, assuming it's true.

Comment

Working...
                  X