Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If nothing is changed.....what will change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If nothing is changed.....what will change?

Ok there seems to be some very upbeat posts on here. Rallying cries of "grow a pair", and "lets figt our way out of this corner" etc
    But what makes people think anything will change? We still have the same error prone players. We still have the same underachievers.
    We still have the same management team. So what makes some think we'll get out of this?
    Tony has decided he won't spend another penny...ok. So he now has to change the management team imo........What's he hoping for.....devine intervention?....Lucky rabbit's foot delivers?

cant see anything changing for the better while redknapp and his sidekicks are still at the club!
    your right dave we have to have a whole new management team and unfortunately start from scratch again.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Ok there seems to be some very upbeat posts on here. Rallying cries of "grow a pair", and "lets figt our way out of this corner" etc
      But what makes people think anything will change? We still have the same error prone players. We still have the same underachievers.
      We still have the same management team. So what makes some think we'll get out of this?
      Tony has decided he won't spend another penny...ok. So he now has to change the management team imo........What's he hoping for.....devine intervention?....Lucky rabbit's foot delivers?
      I'm hoping that now Redknapp will have to work with what he has rather than just trying to fix things with more signings then he will actually start earning his money and you know maybe play people in proper positions , have a settled formation and style of play

Just normal things that any half decent manager would do
      We Are The People.....

Comment

Very good question indeed dave. I have to admit that my usual blind optimism has slowly faded away throughout the season. It has been nothing short of a disaster and the only glimpse of light we've seen is from Charlie. Who will probably be on his way in the summer - and who could possibly blame him? Our game plan is no where to be found, and when we stuggle - we throw in Bobby and Hoillet. Two players that barely have put a foot right so far this season. But no one in among the coaching staff seem to notice that. Yea, okay, Zamora did save us in May - but can anyone, point out to me what else he has done right since he came here for £5m? Last night we tried to seal a deal for Jarvis and sen Zarate back- a player that has been here for only a couple of weeks, an utterly pathetic attempt by the club. I cannot resist to think of a 12 year old boy trying to sign someone on football manager - without knowledge of the rules and restrictions of the game. Last night our little club tried something like that, a naive, pathetic move that is dishonorable to us supporters and to Zarate himself. As someone mentioned on twitter- he must be eager to perform well for us from now- what a scandalous welcome to a player that is supposed to put an extra shift in to rescue this club from relegation. Disgraceful treatment. I anwered your question with a bunch of counter-questions towards our club dave- I hope you dont mind.

Comment

Hhhmm .....seems something has changed then. Had to happen after yesterday. Now we will see if the squad is good enough or whether the manager was to blame.
          But something had to change......maybe that's what Tony's tweets mean't when he said alot of things can happen...or something like that

Comment

haha good jinx dave. Cheers from all of us

Comment

Working...
            X