No announcement yet.

my 3 5 2 plan to survive being bold!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my 3 5 2 plan to survive being bold!!!

enough of the tipsy tipsy.....now is the time to attack and if it means go down fighting so be it...not go down like a wet cabbage!

green

ned
    caulker
    rio......................yes rio

isla
    fer
    henry/barton
    nico
    phillips/hoilett/tarabbt

vargas
    charlie..................................it is the only way to try to win the 6 games required!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

we must start games on the offensive.....set the pace.....not wait until we go one nil down!

Comment

I would be absolutely sh*tting myself if I turned up to watch us play Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal with that team!

Comment

The problem really isn't the team on paper IMO... Its the way we have been playing and the total lack of organisation and ideas going forward we have had... That's what makes it scary going up against the top sides!

Comment

No nico plz to lazy, that's what we don't need in the team
          You Rsssssss

Comment

fark the top sides....lets get into em....hassle em all over the park...win dirty.....cheat...pinch...bite...scratch!

Comment

The big boys in the division will rip us a new hole with that back three. I like your thinking Facto - attack is the best form of defence - but we are neither quick enough or competent enough on the ball in midfield to play with 3 CB's. They would be woefully exposed a handful of times a game.

Comment

im so farking frustrated......hill,dunne simply not good enough at thia level.....yun is ok but no defensive master...cant risk traore.....why the fook didnt we sign ashley williams in the summer!

Comment

It´s really a good idea to play Vargas in his preferred position.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Working...
                  X