What dont fans get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What dont fans get?

Weeks ago Fernandes was saying there wouldnt be money to spend this time, but even yesterday fans were saying "nah, he is bluffing". Some of us have been saying for a long time now that the board had clearly had enough of chucking good money after bad. But he was actually true to his word.

Im as disappointed as anyone we didnt sack harry and bring in pullis. If harry were a young progressive manager building for the future it might have been different. But keeping harry for half a season more is every bit as short term as it wd have been to bring in pullis. The most likely explanation is the board knew it wd cost a fortune, both in paying off the ridiculously bloated and ineffective coaching staff and buying the players a new manager wd demand.

But I cant honestly blame the board for refusing to give Harry more money to waste. We now just have to sit tight and see, no point moaning any more. Ings clearly wants out of Burnley, Leicester worse than us imho, and Hull should be a bit better but are really struggling. Villa I think are too good and always seem to do just enough but havent scored in five games so must at least be a bit worried. So lets just see how it plays out and if we do go down let us just hope we go about it properly next time.

Don't blame the man for finally refusing to spend. In fact if he had refused to spend big when he took over, we would have been in an infinitely better financial and morale position now, maybe down in the Championship, but we are heading there (and probably beyond) now anyway.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I would have liked us to get a few loans, simply because this group of players has lost too many matches now. Their confidence seems shot. and Harry is clearly not able to organize them.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        I would have liked us to get a few loans, simply because this group of players has lost too many matches now. Their confidence seems shot. and Harry is clearly not able to organize them.
        What makes you think he would of been able to organise any new loans that would of come in? - Or better yet, be able to play them in their actual position.

He hasn't even been to organise his summer signings as of yet and we're in February!

Comment

Get a grip ffs, Harry's getting old, not senile.

Comment

We do have a good squad..but harry doesn't know what his best formation ..part of Burnleys recent revivial which btw has only put them a point above us..id constancy of selection ..i know we have had kurt fair share of injuries..sandro, mutch, faurlin , yun but we need to try to play the same side same formation for more than one half!

Comment

for me its not about the money being spent or not. It's about having a plan and sticking with it. We needed a striker badly. All we heard was how Remy left us in the $hit. Okay. First few days we sign a striker - Zarate - thats good, good plan makes sense, has ability at this level - 10 points for Redknapp for addressing an issue we've needed addressing.. rest of the window Harry maintains we need another striker - okay - not sure i agree there. we have 4 strikers but whatever. Last day of window, harry tries to send back Zarate for whatever reason - Maybe being unfit, not good enough - and replace him with a winger? wait what? what the hell have you been banging on about for 4/5 months about striker to then put us back to square one. If Zarate was really unfit then either it shouldn't take 3 weeks for him to get in condition or you should've maybe thought about it before you signed him?

Its that complete uselessness that drives me up the wall. Saying one thing doing another and then abandoning all plans you had to start with. Is that tony's fault? Maybe phil beards fault? Not for me. This is harry's squad, his players, his stupid tactics. How is he exempt from being the person to shoulder most of the blame ?
              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
              Lovejoy: "No?!"
              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                for me its not about the money being spent or not. It's about having a plan and sticking with it. We needed a striker badly. All we heard was how Remy left us in the $hit. Okay. First few days we sign a striker - Zarate - thats good, good plan makes sense, has ability at this level - 10 points for Redknapp for addressing an issue we've needed addressing.. rest of the window Harry maintains we need another striker - okay - not sure i agree there. we have 4 strikers but whatever. Last day of window, harry tries to send back Zarate for whatever reason - Maybe being unfit, not good enough - and replace him with a winger? wait what? what the hell have you been banging on about for 4/5 months about striker to then put us back to square one. If Zarate was really unfit then either it shouldn't take 3 weeks for him to get in condition or you should've maybe thought about it before you signed him?

Its that complete uselessness that drives me up the wall. Saying one thing doing another and then abandoning all plans you had to start with. Is that tony's fault? Maybe phil beards fault? Not for me. This is harry's squad, his players, his stupid tactics. How is he exempt from being the person to shoulder most of the blame ?
                That's such a valid point, I hope Harry or Jamie reads your post.

Comment

Working...
                X