Sky Sports News tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky Sports News tonight

I used to love all the hype and razamatazz and actually they used to be pretty reliable decent journos but tonight was god awful...maybe not all their fault but my personal top three today...

1. This just in... "Les Ferdinand has just left the training ground and turned right, that may be the way to Loftus Road". Or he's gone dogging.

2. Paul Merson in studio... "QPR are in the bottom free I fink. Adebayor should deffo go QPR, not West Ham. 'Arry plays all out attacking football that'll suit him. Plus if he puts his hands on his hips big Sam won't tolerate it. 'Arry would". Bad start, good finish.

3. Journo outside training ground re; promised news for QPR fans "It's getting late and 'Arry's still here so something's deffo happening, but not Adebayor, but something must be..." Christ Almighty

Anyone complete the top 5 'this just in/more to follow' moments?

Originally posted by Dunraven View Post
    I used to love all the hype and razamatazz and actually they used to be pretty reliable decent journos but tonight was god awful...maybe not all their fault but my personal top three today...

1. This just in... "Les Ferdinand has just left the training ground and turned right, that may be the way to Loftus Road". Or he's gone dogging.

2. Paul Merson in studio... "QPR are in the bottom free I fink. Adebayor should deffo go QPR, not West Ham. 'Arry plays all out attacking football that'll suit him. Plus if he puts his hands on his hips big Sam won't tolerate it. 'Arry would". Bad start, good finish.

3. Journo outside training ground re; promised news for QPR fans "It's getting late and 'Arry's still here so something's deffo happening, but not Adebayor, but something must be..." Christ Almighty

Anyone complete the top 5 'this just in/more to follow' moments?
    What made me laugh was he said Tottenham won't allow Adeybayor join West Ham and my sources are telling me that Qpr are back in for him. Well how do they work that one out, it comes through on his ear peace that he thinks the deal is off but even though HR had left and gone home his sources are finding this out within 3 secs of receiving the west ham news, it's a load of bollo*ks, they make so much #### up and hope some is correct. It's funny that all the time they were outside Harlington non of there so called sources picked up on Matty Jarvis until Harry was on his way out.

Comment

Working...
    X