can someone tweet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can someone tweet

That naive #### fernandes the below as I don't have ####ter sorry meant twitter!

Tell redknapp to play the following or #### off

Green
    Isla. Caulker. Onuoha. Suk yun
    Phillips sandro. Fer. Hoilett

Austin. Vargas

It ain't rocket science and Bloody attack

Has the board never interested, harry should give matty a run in the team. I think he is just lacking confidence, that's for playing toillet am no sure, I would rather play adel
    You Rsssssss

Comment

that team would get hammered......we cannot have a go with 3 midfielders(wingers) that cannot defend.

Comment

Originally posted by zuluop View Post
        that team would get hammered......we cannot have a go with 3 midfielders(wingers) that cannot defend.
        absolutely! putting a lot of responsibility on sandro and his dodgy knees....

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post
          That naive #### fernandes the below as I don't have ####ter sorry meant twitter!

Tell redknapp to play the following or #### off

Green
          Isla. Caulker. Onuoha. Suk yun
          Phillips sandro. Fer. Hoilett

Austin. Vargas

It ain't rocket science and Bloody attack
          this is an awful side. who is going to win the ball?

In the 80s you could get away with two strikers, two wingers and a lazy centre mid. but not in the modern PL.

Comment

Originally posted by Geng View Post
            In the 80s you could get away with two strikers, two wingers and a lazy centre mid. but not in the modern PL.
            Like Aguero, Jovetic, Navas, Milner and Fernandinho ?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              well yeah you can get away with this stuff if you have the best players in the league. look at us last season

Comment

and City obviously hold possession far better than us, or indeed almost anyone in the league. hence being able to get away with YYT (a rich man's Leroy Fer) as part of a midfield two.

Comment

Milner is one of the hardest working players in the league and so is fernandinho so i don't think the point is hugely valid. Besides, with Milner and Silva on the wings, they are basically playing 4 central players
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Geng View Post
                    well yeah you can get away with this stuff if you have the best players in the league. look at us last season
                    ha..true

Comment

Green
                      Isla Caulker/Chief Dunne Yun
                      Sandro Henry
                      Vargas Fer Taarabt
                      Austin
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        Milner is one of the hardest working players in the league and so is fernandinho so i don't think the point is hugely valid. Besides, with Milner and Silva on the wings, they are basically playing 4 central players
                        2 forwards (Aguero/Jovetic), 2 wingers (Navas/Milner) and 1 lazy midfielder - Fernandinho hardly ever breaks sweat because the forwards are too good.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                          Green
                          Isla Caulker/Chief Dunne Yun
                          Sandro Henry
                          Vargas Fer Taarabt
                          Austin
                          now THAT is a team!

Comment

2 forwards (Aguero/Jovetic), 2 wingers (Navas/Milner) and 1 lazy midfielder - Fernandinho hardly ever breaks sweat because the forwards are too good.
                            There's no way Milner deserves to be mentioned in the same breath as Hoilett and Phillips with regards to this thread. My point was those two 'wingers' would leave us ridiculously exposed in a 442. Milner, as one of the hardest working most disciplined players in the league, obviously wouldn't.

Comment

Might as well bench Austin if he has to play up top alone

Comment

Working...
                              X