No announcement yet.

Time for the banners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In 2013 I was thinking what a group of useless players we had. Like Bosingwa, and Granero, and SWP, and Cisse Etc. In 2015 Im thinking, what a nice group of players we have, and how idiotic our manager is. Maybe im bi polar.....

Comment

Originally posted by MaineHoopsFan View Post
      In 2013 I was thinking what a group of useless players we had. Like Bosingwa, and Granero, and SWP, and Cisse Etc. In 2015 Im thinking, what a nice group of players we have, and how idiotic our manager is. Maybe im bi polar.....
      You're not the only one. I find it hard to really hate this time like I did most of the 2013 mob.

It's saved these guys a lot of abuse, eg Burnley away. It's also indirectly saved Redknapp I think, as it's pretty tough to express - as a crowd - your anger towards a manager but not the players.

Comment

I felt bad for the players getting slated at Burnley. What a merry go round the past 3 years have been! Epic high's, and epic low's!

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
          Really? Not about 20 points?
          Nope we are just 1 point away from getting out of the relegation zone is what I meant.

Comment

Fair play to TF. He's thrown enough money at the club, signed Harry's players only for them to sit on the bench, be injured or have turned out crap. It's about time Harry stuck with what he had and done his job.

Comment

Ok the board have stuck by there guns, but the sad truth is our players ain't good enough to get us out off trouble. Most teams around us have added to their squad, it only takes charlie to get injured then where does that leave us with no back up, surly someone can bang Harry's head against a wall and try to tell him we need the players in there proper positions.
              You Rsssssss

Comment

Harry needs to realise he is a coach... His job is to get the best out of players and improve them individually. Not buy more when they under perform!

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                  This

If you don't like it....don't go to the games and leave it to the real supporters to get behind the team, manager and board.

That is all!

WERQPR
                  oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Took me four hours this morning painting 'sack the board' on a fifty foot banner in ten foot high letters. Can i still bring it or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Took me four hours this morning painting 'sack the board' on a fifty foot banner in ten foot high letters. Can i still bring it or what?
                      Too right Kev - if we don't beat Saints and win our next away game the fault will lie with the Board rather than the inept on pitch performers so get it rolled up and ready to wave
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                      X