Tip of the iceberg for me !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tip of the iceberg for me !

That's it for me had enough now ! We are a complete laughing stock even if by some miracle we stay up I'm done!
    The sheer embarrassment this club puts it's fans through is second to none I mean were used to losing but all this other nonsense it always seems to be us and especially now since redknapp has taken over ! We are an utter joke of a club thought fernandes was the answer but another false dawn :(

Don't take it personally mate.

I'm just counting the days until the b@stard charlatan leaves our club. It will be a happy day for us all.

Comment

Lettuce pray.

Comment

Don't go to away games make a stand get the banners out like Newcastle did
        R's

Comment

We are just a complete shambles ! This is the day we might remember as the death of our club !

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
            We are just a complete shambles ! This is the day we might remember as the death of our club !

Cmon now..its not that bad. We will still be here when the numpty's have all left.

Comment

I feel shell shocked by it all, what the #### are we doing it was obvious what we needed to have a chance to stay up.

Comment

Tip of the iceberg as in: your post is less than 10 % of the full number of moaning posts
                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

RIP Queens Park Rangers.

Comment

Absolutely incredible the time wasted on Jarvis / Zarate, always said that Beard was a shocking appointment.

At least everyone else gets good comedy value out of the never ending shambles.

Comment

OMG - another complete over reaction

Comment

We're doooooomed Mr Mannering!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          RIP Queens Park Rangers.
                          Really? you seem to be one of the more rational posters on here

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                            Really? you seem to be one of the more rational posters on here
                            I dont mean it, cos we havent spent ten million on an old mercernary on seventy bags a week does not mean the death of qpr in my eyes mate. Things are terrible on the pitch and the manager is complete rubbish but we have billionaire owners who seem to care, and are still in the prem and still have a slim chance of staying it.

Comment

Might sound a bit OTT but pretty much guarantees relegation for me , which in turn brings the problem of the football league having the power to refuse us entry to the league unless we pay a massive fine! And with it being us no doubt they will want to use us as an example to deter other clubs over spending !

Comment

Working...
                              X