X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No signings so !

Caulker and onouha as cb
    Fer in the middle
    Run of games for Phillips and hoilett , I know they haven't been great but it's the best we have
    Vargas up front with charlie
    With sandro and yun back the first 11 ain't that bad !

Green
    Isla
    Caulker
    Ned
    Yun
    Phillips
    Fer
    Sandro
    Hoilett
    Vargas
    Austin

Job done

equals relegation certs!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I think the squad is just about good enough . All the time were playing negative tactics and using players out of positions were ####ed . Couple of West Ham mates reakon zarate is mustard and can't understand why he's not getting game time . If hr isn't playing him cos it wasn't his signing then he's putting himself over the good of the club, the owners and the fans . That shows the man for what he is , he's the reason we will go down I really don't think its the players

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        equals relegation certs!
        Does it ######, it equals players playing in their right positions and players with pace to actually make the opposition worry a little and ultimately picking up more points.

Comment

equals relegation certs!
          That side is def good enough if can keep everyone fit !

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
            Does it ######, it equals players playing in their right positions and players with pace to actually make the opposition worry a little and ultimately picking up more points.
            Agree!!! Adel, Zarate, Robinson, McCarthy and a few up and coming youngsters and we areaway, it's about the coaching!
            Kept the faith!

Comment

your opinion del but ive seen nothing since december to convince me half of that lot would get in to any other premier league side!....ned,hoilett,phiillips,yun..........not exactly mouth watering!

Comment

your opinion del but ive seen nothing since december to convince me half of that lot would get in to any other premier league side!....ned,hoilett,phiillips,yun..........not exactly mouth watering!
                Most teams have players that wouldn't get in other teams. It doesn't mean relegation certainty. It's about the sum of the parts.

Comment

If fernandes thinks thìs team is good enough to stay up then why are we second from bottom, dont get me wrong I am really thankfull for what tony has done for my club but I now think he is becoming delutional, if we dont get any loans in exspecially up front and defensively we are fooked.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                    Have hoillett and phillips been played out of position then?

Comment

Originally posted by chalbury37 View Post
                      If fernandes thinks thìs team is good enough to stay up then why are we second from bottom, dont get me wrong I am really thankfull for what tony has done for my club but I now think he is becoming delutional, if we dont get any loans in exspecially up front and defensively we are fooked.
                      Yes but players played in the right position will make a massive difference!
                      Sandro will also make a huge difference if we can keep him fit !

Comment

Originally posted by chalbury37 View Post
                        Because our manager is useless!

Comment

hoilett built a false reputation on half a decent season at blackburn!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            Have hoillett and phillips been played out of position then?
                            Not as much as others, but Philips was played up front at the start of the season rather than wide.
                            Last edited by Del; 02-02-2015, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Even if we don't sign anybody we still have just about enough to survive, but to do that involves playing players in the correct positions. Over to you Saggy.

Comment

Working...
                              X