Jamie Redknapp & Terry Henry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamie Redknapp & Terry Henry

Trying to talk Thierry Henry into joining his dad at QPR!!!

Oh and Les IS in charge of transfers

Comment

Makes me cringe how far Jamie is up Henrys back side. Ever since Henry has joined sky, Jamie is all over him.

Interesting what Jamie said though re Les, and that Harry's frustrated he can't bring anything in.
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Oh and Les IS in charge of transfers
        That might explain the Zarate situation then. If Les signed him but has no power on team selection it could be Harry making his point.

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
          Interesting what Jamie said though re Les, and that Harry's frustrated he can't bring anything in.
          Because Les is no doubt making him justify his requests instead of just getting what he wanted all the time like before. New regime Harry if you don't like it f uck off

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            That might explain the Zarate situation then. If Les signed him but has no power on team selection it could be Harry making his point.
            Exactly my view v. If that is the situation then we have to change something.....absolute joke imo, and sadly adds fuel to Hughes' fire that he he had interference from above on player recruitment

Comment

Exactly my view v. If that is the situation then we have to change something.....absolute joke imo, and sadly adds fuel to Hughes' fire that he he had interference from above on player recruitment
              Yup spot on.

Comment

jamie must of inheirited his looks from his mum!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

interestingly, little red chap did claim that we are still trying to bring in a centre forward today on loan, but that red chap senior is very frustrated at how hard it is proving to be.

Comment

Henry

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/foo...d-sign-for-QPR

Joking or not.. Tell him keep on with sky.. Write him a cheque and pray he takes us up on it.. Hehehe

Comment

Dave, are you saying Hughes is on record stating there was interference from the board over the selection of players to buy? I haven't seen that. If it's true then it's totally wrong. That is the domain of the manager not the board.
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                        I think all this is wrong, only the manager knows which players he wants, otherwise wants the point of having a manager?

May as well get Tango back here.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                          jamie must of inheirited his looks from his mum!
                          You must be kidding.

I think Michael Jackson may have, though.

Comment

adds fuel to Hughes' fire that he he had interference from above on player recruitment
                            Where did you read that Dave? First I've heard of it.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                              You must be kidding.

I think Michael Jackson may have, though.
                              Banf out of order.

Comment

Working...
                              X