Harry Redknapp and Steve Bruce neck-and-neck in top-flight sack race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Redknapp and Steve Bruce neck-and-neck in top-flight sack race

The QPR boss is the joint-favourite to be the next Premier League manager to leave, alongside his Hull City counterpart.

A good bit of business in the January transfer window can often prove to be the difference between success and failure in the Premier League, but for two current top-flight managers it may also play a role in whether they remain in employment this season.

The duo in question are Queens Park Rangers manager Harry Redknapp and Hull City’s Steve Bruce, who have emerged as the joint favourites to be the next Premier League manager to leave their respective posts, according to the latest figures from Oddschecker.

It follows a weekend in which both teams suffered defeat in the league, with Hull going down 3-0 to Newcastle United at the KC Stadium.

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2015/...ght-sack-race/

Are you on a mission to break the most threads started in a day today mate?

Comment

I reckon Harry will win by a twitch

Comment

Two shite managers who shouldn't still be in jobs

Comment

Paul Lambert will win this race.

Comment

Come on Harry, you can pip him at the post!
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

its the same old merry go round we'll get brucie , harry will go villa and lambert will go to hull

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                its the same old merry go round we'll get brucie , harry will go villa and lambert will go to hull
                Would rather have Lambert than Bruce.

Comment

Working...
                X