Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What roles are they playing at HQ today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What roles are they playing at HQ today?

I wonder who is doing what?

Someone's been making the tea's and sandwiches, I wonder who that was?

Originally posted by MYU View Post

Well it wouldnt be Redknapp as he'd mess that up also. He gets everything out of position, so the sugar would be in the sandwich and cucumber slices in the tea, milk on top of the bread.... would it perform as well as if they'd all been put in their best position....????? Well you know the outcome.

#it's not rocket science.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
      Well it wouldnt be Redknapp as he'd mess that up also. He gets everything out of position, so the sugar would be in the sandwich and cucumber slices in the tea, milk on top of the bread.... would it perform as well as if they'd all been put in their best position....????? Well you know the outcome.

#it's not rocket science.
      #thisiswhyistartedthethread

Comment

SWP... get him to do something!!!
        Where can one find Bush Babes?

Comment

SWP can't make the sandwiches as he is not allowed to play with sharp knives; actually, I don't think he is allowed to play with anything.
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

got the sarnies from Glads cafe ,re-opened today after a refurb
            Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

You would of thought they would of used outside caterers such as Pizza Hut?
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                You would of thought they would of used outside caterers such as Pizza Hut?
                They always do. Dominoes though. Fifty per cent off with feedme50 so tonys saving even more money.

Comment

Is it still free if it takes over 30 minutes?

If so, I am sure we have someone local with some cheese wire who could assist?
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                    SWP can't make the sandwiches as he is not allowed to play with sharp knives; actually, I don't think he is allowed to play with anything.
                    All the tables are too high so he can't reach anything anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                      All the tables are too high so he can't reach anything anyway...
                      I thought that too until I saw this being delivered to LR.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Fernandes is dishing out the tea and coffee. Self serving mugs apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                          Fernandes is dishing out the tea and coffee. Self serving mugs apparently.
                          I guess that just rolled out the tongue naturally.

Comment

What roles are they playing at HQ today?.................Deaf, dumb and stupid

Comment

Call would go out at 10.00pm for Sandwiches to be brought in

QPR - can we have 20 sandwiches please for delivery to LR by 11pm
                              Sandwich shop 1- no problem Sir that will be £48.99, fresh and delivered within 4 minutes, delivery is free
                              QPR - that's good I will need to speak to the board to sanction the purchase, we don't want to get ripped off and I will get back to you

Speaks to the board ...board refuse to sanction £48.99 is too expensive for fresh sandwiches
                              QPR call sandwich shop 1 - sorry but we are not prepared to pay £48.99 for fresh sandwiches it's a rip off. Press release "QPR will not be held to ransom by sandwich shop, we have learnt our lessons"

LR - we are hungry....go phone another shop now 10.59

QPR - can we have 20 fresh sandwiches for delivery by 11pm
                              Sandwich shop 2 - you having a laugh you doughnuts, I know what I can do loan you out 2 stale, old sandwiches from the bin no one wants, you come and collect em at 11:30 say £104:99 plus collection charge of £55
                              QPR - I will speak to the board and get back

Board - get those two sandwiches in, we need em NOW

Comment

Working...
                              X