Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Excuses, While Our Club Is Going Backwards!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3London View Post
    YAWN!
    You may be tired mate but spare a thought for Uncle Tone who is slaving away 2 or 3 hours a week to bring greatness and success to our club. Put yourself in his shoes and THEN you will be tired. Fingers so sore from tweeting about nice imaginary things for the fans that it hurts to count his money at the end of each week. Poor bloke...did i mention he's practically a saint and could write books about Football Chairmanship?

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      Spot on and so what if it takes 3 decades and half a billion quid the guy is a trier and he will hit lucky eventually.
      V, mate you have your opinions but you also have an obsession with TF.
      Your the type of fan that will make him walk away and stick us into administration because that's what will happen if he does.. Your the type of fan, with the type of views that I hope TF does not generalise with the majority of QPR fans.

I have no doubt you could sit there all evening coating off TF, giving me reasons left right and centre which I couldn't care less about.
      We are where we are (off the pitch financially) and the bloke has done nothing apart from plough his own millions into the club and plan for future with his best intentions at heart.
      His a nice bloke and doesn't deserve the personal constant abuse you direct at him.
      Last edited by West London is Rss; 02-02-2015, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
        This Childish response is exactly what i hate about this forum..just because someone has a different opinion than yours.
        I have no problem what opinion you have mate. None at all. You could want to have babies with him and i couldnt give a toss. If there are thing you hate about this forum then it seems to me you are the one that doesnt like differing opinions.
        Anyway lighten up nothing to hate here as everything in the world is cuddly and lovely....just ask our number one Chairman.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          V, mate you have your opinions but you also have an obsession with TF.
          Your the type of fan that will make him walk away and stick us into administration because that's what will happen if he does.. Your the type of fan, with the type of views that I hope TF does not generalise with the majority of QPR fans.

I have no doubt you could sit there all evening coating off TF, giving me reasons left right and centre which I couldn't care less about.
          We are where we are and the bloke has ploughed his own millions into the club with his best intentions at heart.
          His a nice bloke and doesn't deserve the personal constant abuse you direct at him.
          Lovely bloke, crap Chairman and it's not all his millions he has pumped in i wouldnt think. Someone somewhere is probably wondering why the #### they trusted him with their money

Comment

Lovely bloke, crap Chairman and it's not his millions he has pumped in i wouldnt think. Someone somewhere is probably wondering why the #### they trusted him with their money
            This is what I mean by all you bang on about... Your all about assumption and abuse when it comes to him.
            You aren't willing to look at it from another angle.. Which is why there is no point in arguing about it with you and why the majority on here have given up with arguing with you on it.

Comment

This is what I mean by all you bang on about... Your all about assumption and abuse when it comes to him.
              You aren't willing to look at it from another angle.. Which is why there is no point in arguing about it with you and why the majority on here have given up with arguing with you on it.
              Fair do's mate and i respect your opinion of the man.

Comment

Fair do's mate and i respect your opinion of the man.
                Just try looking at it from all angle's mate!

Comment

Just try looking at it from all angle's mate!
                  yup...he still aint pretty mate but i take your word for it.

Comment

Tbf mate could say the same about you and Adel.

Comment

Absolute ####ing shambles!

Comment

Nothi9ng he can do while Harry & his assistants are dragging us down. He could have given them 30M to spend and it would've been wasted.

Should have got Pulis in as a short-term fix, but that's all in the past now.

Hopefully he's aiming for a longterm result now and will try and keep us as one of the Championship's best sides as we build from the ground up

Comment

You cant make a serious stab at estimating expenditure if you dont take into account wages. If barton is to be believed and he is on 70k a week and a five yr contract that is 15m there alone. Now the response is "what idiot sanctioned that in a mad panic on deadline day?" Which wd be fair comment, yet many of the same fans who moan about our debt were moaning we didn't buy anyone yesterday. If you are just having a moan because we are probably going to be relegated then fine, but please don't sugguest that you have come up with some kind of strategy for how we should be run as a football club.

Comment

Working...
                          X