Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We need to win 6 out our last 7 home games...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need to win 6 out our last 7 home games...

i believe this will be needed to stay up. We could just do it, think we'll pick up one point away from home this season but not against a relegation rival. One point away will be a great achievement now with HR, Bond and Jordan in charge. HR effed up trying to build a 3-5-2 based around Rio. Do this club do their homework?? Answer: NO.

We are 3pts away from joint 15th, and 4pts away from joint 13th.

It is essential we get 6pts from the next 12, nothing more.

Comment

I think you're underestimating how bad the teams around us are. I can't see Hull, Burnley or Leciester taking 18 points from their next 7 home games.....In reality, we'll probably need to win 3 and draw 2 of the 7 games.

Comment

Can't see us winning 6 more games at all
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

So we have to beat 6 of Southampton, Arsenal, Spurs, West Ham, Chelsea, Newcastle or Everton.....

I would be amazed if we could get anything more than 4 points.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            So we have to beat 6 of Southampton, Arsenal, Spurs, West Ham, Chelsea, Newcastle or Everton.....

I would be amazed if we could get anything more than 4 points.
            About 4 to 6 points, we need to up our away form to stand a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Manx Hoop View Post
              We are 3pts away from joint 15th, and 4pts away from joint 13th.

It is essential we get 6pts from the next 12, nothing more.
              We were three points away from the Premier leaders at the beginning of the season! My point is.....yes, we are only three or four points away from 13th place, however, I cannot see us getting near that position with our abysmal away record and by making continuous stupid mistakes that ends in goals against us.

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
                i believe this will be needed to stay up. We could just do it, think we'll pick up one point away from home this season but not against a relegation rival. One point away will be a great achievement now with HR, Bond and Jordan in charge. HR effed up trying to build a 3-5-2 based around Rio. Do this club do their homework?? Answer: NO.
                6 out of 7.. Really? Behave yourself......

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                  I think you're underestimating how bad the teams around us are. I can't see Hull, Burnley or Leciester taking 18 points from their next 7 home games.....In reality, we'll probably need to win 3 and draw 2 of the 7 games.
                  Exactly this. As I wrote on another thread I really think that Hull, Burnley and Leicester will all struggle to get more than 30 points this year. If we get 12 points before the Leicester game I think we will be able to squeeze through with a draw on the final day of the season. Stay up with 32 points
                  https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Working...
                  X